Chapter 46: Traitor

"You kissed her? I mean she respond?!" A loud voice of Taehyung was all heard at the living room.

Lisa was being surrounded by the Lords and Seulgi. Joy was busy studying some lesson inside her room. Lisa went home before the sunset because she's planning something for Jennie tonight.
"Your voice is too loud" Lisa said as she covered Taehyung's mouth.

"My voice was like this ever since" He shove Lisa's hand.

"Are you sure she kissed you back?!" Bambam asked while eating his seaweed.

"Yes. She initiated it" Lisa shyly said, she rub her nape softly not looking at them.

The Lords and Seulgi jump off the sofa and even do the crazy dance in front of Lisa. She lean her head on the ladder back of the couch and trying herself to stop from smiling when she remember that moment.

"She kissed Lisaaaaa" Seulgi composed a song. The Lords are running through the living room like kids then they jump on the bed to take their seats beside Lisa.

Seulgi wrap her arm on Lisa's shoulder "Are you sure, it's just a kiss?" She asked suspiciously as she knows who Lisa is.

"Stop asking like that" Lisa hissed and remove Seulgi's arm. "It's not that long but it's the sweetest kiss" She proudly said.

"Weak. If I were you- Aww!!" Bambam didn't finished his words when Yoongi smack his head.

"She's not like you that will put every girls on the bed. You wicked" Yoongi shook his head.

"Yeah. He's like that but he's too weak on the bed" Bobby said that made them laugh.

Bambam went towards him and showed his abs "You want to taste me? Come here!" He pull Bobby but he quickly grip on Yoongi's arm.

"Make him scream, Oppaaa" Taehyung was laughing so hard that he couldn't breath properly as well as the others.

"Oppaaa" They all teased Bobby

It took a half hour before they got recovered from their silliness. Bambam and Taehyung are lying on the carpet because of too much laughter while the others are teasing each other, it looks like they're not belong to a royal family on what they act.

"Okay. Enough" Bambam said while wiping his tears.

"So what's your plan?" Seulgi asked her.

"I just want to do something romantic tonight" Lisa said while wiggling her brows.

"What kind of romantic? Dinner?" Bobby asked.

"Is there something new? People usually do a dinner date for their loved ones so I think, we should plan something new" Bambam suggested.

They all nodded and went on silent while thinking.

"How about sing a song in front of her house? So her parents would feel that you're seriously sincere on your feelings towards her" Seulgi said that made all of them look at her with a surprised

"Where did you learnt that? Woah. Are you planning to do it on Irene?" Bambam teased her.

"I just saw it on internet" She rolled her eyes.

"Okay prepare yourself! Get up get up" Yoongi ordered while clapping his hand.

They all got up from the couch and stretch their arms. Bambam called the three guards to buy a beautiful bouquet of flowers, while Bobby and Taehyung went to their respective rooms to change their clothes. Yoongi instructed something to Lisa as he noticed that the girl was anxious about the plan then he went straight to his room to change as well and leave the two girls in the living room.