Chapter 8: Unlucky

Jisoo's P. O. V.

"Are you sure we lost him?" I have a hard time to breath because of too much running. We almost got caught but thanks God we ran too fast.

"I think so.. " She said while resting her palm on her knees. I lean on the lamp post and look around, Wait..

"Where's Lisa??" I asked nervously. Seulgi look at her back and her eyes widened.

"Where is that bitch???!" Seulgi face palm herself.

We walk back slowly because Bambam might caught us. We hid on every post that we passed by and almost all of the people were looking at us.

"I think we need to go back where we got separated" I suggested.

"It's already 11:40, Ser Jin Young will look for us.. " She said that made me look at my watch and fucking chikin she's right.

"Maybe she's already there. Let's go!" I said.

---------

Jennie's P. O. V.

We're already here outside the house, My Mom and Dad insisted to accompany us outside, This girl was having a hard time to walk since she got a sprain on her ankle.

"Be careful.. " She said for the nth time. They are supporting her body not to fall and me? Well I'm just right behind her crossing my arms and thinking what should I do to make her feel worse.

"Here you go.. Jennie take care of her. I'll call a taxi.. " My Mom said.

"No. We will walk" She look at me with a mischievous look.

I furrowed my brows and scoffed "Are you crazy? Do you want me to suffer?" I asked her angrily.

"I just wanted to walk, Is that a problem?" She frown, I walk towards her and grab her broken arm.

"Aww!!" She cries out.

"Jennie!" My father yelled at me, He look at me and shake his head. I remove my hands off her and rolled my eyes.

She hold on the small fence to support herself "Do you want me to go home or Do you want me to sleep with you?" She asked.

I look at my Mom and she gave me a cue to help her. I shake my head and walk towards. Is she trying to play games with me? I have no time to play with her damn games.

I grab her free arm and put it on my shoulder "Let's go" I said expressionless.

"Take care and I'm sorry again" My father apologize.

"Don't worry, I'm good" She assure him that made huffed.

We started to walk quietly, well I don't want to talk to her or even I don't want to hear her breathing. We walk slowly because of her left ankle, Believe me even if she's like a chopstick, she's freaking heavy!

I'm having a hard time to support her because she's taller than me "Could you please make it faster?!" I breathe out.

"Are you blind? Can't you see? I can't even move my ankle because that accident" She rolled her eyes, How could she answer me back like that? Did she forgot I'm just helping her to walk and go back to the City?!

I removed her arm on my shoulder and push her that made her lost balance and fell on the ground.

"What the fuck are you.. Oh crap!" She wince in pain that made me feel remorse. She lay her back on the ground and held her ankle. "What made you so cruel? Fuck.. " I saw how her tears form into her eyes which made me even more guilty.