Chapter 20: Going Home

It was already 9pm, Seulgi and Jisoo were taking their rest at the living room. They helped out Jennie's Mother to cook for dinner and still waiting for the two to come home. Jennie's father was busy watching football and even Jisoo was joining him to cheer their favorite football player. The two were really comfortable inside the house because Jennie's parents accepted them as a family too.

Ding dong ~

Someone pressed the doorbell, Seulgi who's doing nothing got up from the couch.

"I'll take it" Seulgi said to Jennie's Mother.

"Thank you, Seulgi" She smiled.

Seulgi walk towards the door, she thought that it was Lisa and Jennie. She was scratching her head and she open the door.

"Hey May I know if Je-" Seulgi didn't let the visitor finished her sentence when she aggressively closed the door.

"Oh My God" Seulgi said and lean on it. She fix herself and her heart pounded. "Fuck what should I do?" Seulgi asked herself. The girl she saw in front of the door was the girl she accidentally bumped in the middle of the street, in short her crush.

"Seulgi, Who is it?" Jisoo asked her. Seulgi was holding her chest and her face reddened. Jisoo noticed her reaction and quickly walk towards her and touch her forehead "Are you sick?" Jisoo asked.

"Love sick" Seulgi said, she felt like she's floating on the cloud.

Ding dong~

Another doorbell was heard, Seulgi snapped out when Jisoo was trying to open the door.

"Just stay there! Okay?" Seulgi lift her hand up to stop Jisoo. Jisoo was confused because of Seulgi's sudden action.

Seulgi open the door and her head was propping on her hand then her elbow was rested on the door frame trying to be cute.

"Hey I'm sorry about earlier but you can call me, Seulgi" Seulgi was wiggling her eyebrows and offer her hand which she quickly shook it.

"I'm Irene" She burst out laughing because of Seulgi's cuteness. Seulgi was freaking happy when Irene told her real name and finally she could be able to call her dream girl by her real name. Jisoo was peeking on Seulgi's back and she quickly smack her head.

"You flirt!" Jisoo yelled at her.

"Irene! Come in! Jennie will be home soon" Jennie's mother led her to the living room.

Seulgi left frozen because of Irene's beauty. Her hand was still reaching out and can't even move. She felt heaven beside her and she thought her body was flying throughout the space.

"Just hurt me Jisoo, I don't care. I saw an angel" Seulgi said and fall on Jisoo's body "I can die now" Seulgi added and hug her hand.

"What's wrong with you?!" Jisoo irritatedly asked her. She push Seulgi really hard but Seulgi quickly regained her posture and run towards the living room to seek for attention to Irene.

Jisoo was about to close the door when she saw someone that made her eyes formed in to a heart shape "Another angel.. " She said. Everything went in slowmo, Rosé's hair was waving as the wind blows, she was walking towards Jisoo and her body was glistening.

"Hey" Rosé approach her.

"You can take me now" Jisoo mumbled.

"I'm sorry? What did you just say?" Rosé chuckled, Jisoo didn't respond so Rosé shook her body. "Are you okay?" She asked her worriedly.

"I'm.. I'm okay as long as you're here" Jisoo said out of nowhere.

"You're funny. Where's Lisa?" Rosé's eyes lit up hoping for an answer Jisoo.
"She's with Jennie but she will come back soon" She said looking directly to Rosé's eyes.