Chapter 24: Caught

The three Ladies arrived at the Castke safe and sound, Jisoo and Seulgi were discussing about tomorrow while Lisa was walking alone behind the two quietly. She's walking on her slow pace.

"Lisa you look cool while singing earlier" Seulgi amusingly said but Lisa was looking down, thinking about something. She didn't noticed that the stop and she got bump onto them.

"Yah Lisa-yah~" Jisoo complained while stroking her back.

"You're too quiet Lisa since we arrived here. What's going on?" Seulgi asked her and touch her forehead to check her temperature "You're not sick" She frown.

"Aish just don't mind me" She shoved Seulgi's hand away and run towards her chamber. Seulgi and Jisoo shrugged their shoulders and walk towards their respective rooms.

Lisa quickly closed her door and walk slowly towards her bed. She look around her room and trying herself to sleep but she can't. She cover her face with her pillow but seconds after, she threw it off.

She got up from the bed and walk towards her window, she let the wind blows inside her room. She put her both hands on the railings of the window. She saw everything from above, the beautiful scenery of Daegu.
She breath out and shake her head "Not this time Lisa" She said to herself. Lisa took the music box on her drawer, She went towards her balcony and step on the railings. She grip on the lamp beside, she closed her eyes as she don't want to see the ground.

"I guess I should lay on my bed instead" She said and jump off the railings. She was planning to go on the roof of the castle to reflect everything but the heights defeated her. She lay down on her bed and play the music box.

As she was playing it, Dara walk inside her chamber "Still up M'Lady?" She asked.

"Hmm" Lisa hummed and too focus on what she's doing.

"Anything bothering you?" She asked while putting Lisa's clothes inside her closet.

"How do you say so?" Lisa asked her, she lean on her backrest and just steal some glances on Dara while playing her music box

"I know you. You'll play that Music box to make yourself calm.. You can tell me" Dara assure her. Lisa stop from playing it and put it down. She heave a sigh then she look at Dara.

"Could you explain to me-" Lisa stop for a moment and tilted her head "I mean forget about it. Just want to sleep" She mumbled and put the music box on her bedside table.

She roll ever and put his blanket on her body. Dara went off her room, Lisa couldn't help herself as she open her eyes and ruffle her hair.

"Why she even smile at me like that?" Lisa scoffed and slap herself, She let herself fall on the bed with her both arms wide spread "Not gonna fall for your smile" She said to herself.

---------

It's already breakfast in the Castle, Everyone was fine except Lisa who's yawning since she took her seat. Jisoo and Seulgi noticed her being so sleepy. Jisoo kicked her legs and Lisa's eyes went wide as she felt the pain.

"What?" She mouthed.

Seulgi throw a glare to her and Lisa instantly understood, She took her seat properly and grab the spoon to eat.

"The food was tasty, Lady Lisa. What's wrong?" The King wiped his mouth using the table napkin.

"I'm sorry Father" Lisa apologize.

"I want you to teach Joy riding her horse. Her first horse probably" The King said, Joy squeal and hug her Father when she heard the news while unlucky to Lisa because of another responsibility.