Chapter 64: Issues

It's been a week since the event happened. Everything was peaceful like before, Everything was back on its normal routine. Everyone keeps on talking about their School works except Jennie who keeps on yawning since earlier, she just finish her night job and now she needs to go straight on school. She decided to do a working student since her Father couldn't work anymore and She doesn't want her Mom to do the work.

"Oh My God" Jennie complain as she massage her back. She was walking through the corridor of the school to get in her class. She doesn't have any rest since the very first day, only 3hours of sleep was all she could take but sometimes she prefer to study for almost 2hrs and sleep on the remaining time.

"You okay?" Jennie look at her side and saw Irene carrying her thick books.

"I'm fine Unnie" She assure her, Irene look so worried about Jennie. She wanted to help her but Jennie resisted.

"Are you ready for a quiz later?" Irene asked her, Jennie look so confused. She knitted her brows and look at Irene.

"Q-Quiz? We have?!"

"Yeah? I thought.. " Irene didn't finish her words when Jennie dash off to make her way to their room. She scratch her head and followed Jennie.

Irene and Seulgi are talking on their phones every midnight, Seulgi got the phone from Bobby. Jisoo and Chaeyoung haven't talk for awhile since they parted their ways a week ago. Leo had been dropped on the orphanage as well, He doesn't want to go but Lisa told him that she will visit him if she have time.

As Jennie walk inside their room, she noticed that Yoongi still not there. Jennie put her books on the table and open the pages to study, while she was studying Irene pull her seat beside her.

"I think you should rest Jennie? Look at yourself" Irene was worried, she was looking at Jennie's eyes. It seems like Jennie haven't sleep for almost a week.

"I'm okay Unnie besides I need to do work, you know my situation" Jennie smile at her forcefully.

"I'm worried about your health" She stroke Jennie's hair and sigh but Jennie gave her a thumbs up, even tho she's not okay.. She's trying to be strong for her family and for herself.

Jennie pinch Irene's cheek and chuckle "I'm okay. I swear!" She smile and went back on reading her book while she was turning the pages, Something come up on her mind "Unnie.. " She called Irene who's busy reading her own book.

"Uhhm?"

Jennie rested her chin on her palm and look at Irene "Do you have any news about Kai's case?" She asked that made Irene think.

"Did you asked her Family regarding this?" She asked Jennie. They still have a coupld of minutes to talk before the Professor come.

Jennie shook her head and look away "I don't know how to explain it to his Family" She told.

Irene look at her phone and sigh "Honestly Seulgi told me last night that today is the day where the Lords and other Royalties together with Kai's family will do the process on the case.. I think it's a serious matter as Seulgi told me that no one should know about this" Irene stated on what she had remember on their conversation last night.

Jennie nodded slowly "How about.. Nevermind" Jennie went back on reading her books when the Professor suddenly came.

Irene stood up but before she even walk on her proper seat, She lean forward on Jennie's right ear "Lisa's okay" She whispered while smiling.

"Okay get back on your seats and we'll start our quiz" The Professor butt in.

Jennie's face was expressionless, She was happy that Lisa's okay but She also felt sad that she didn't even have a chance to talk before she leave the Castle. Jennie touch the pendant and sigh.