Chapter 50: Pay it

"The New Queen of the Nation, Queen Lalisa Manoban!"

They all clap and murmured on each other when the crown was put on Lisa's head. The Lords and Ladies are now in front of her which they took off their mask before Lisa wear that crown. Everyone was amazed on what they saw, indeed they are part of a King's clan based on their skin and faces.

"How could them hide some secrets?" Chaeyoung asked. Her eyes laid on Jisoo who's looking at her since earlier even tho there's a lot of people inside the Castle, Jisoo still manage to look for her girl.

"They're all liar" Jennie mumbled.

Jimin look at them and rolled his eyes "They don't. It's a matter of safety, If I were the King? I will do the same thing. I knew it from the very start that they are not ordinary citizen living on the City" He told.

Kai's mood brush off because of what he did earlier. Lisa just step on his ego and pride with only a snap while Jennie she felt so uneasy that she just want to go home and lock her door for the entire year. They indeed messed with a wrong person.

"What will happen to the Queen and King?" Chaeyoung asked.

"They will be the Emperor and Empress of the whole nation. Still the highest position among the group but Lisa.. I mean Queen Lisa will be the one who will sit on that throne until she get older and find someone who should take her throne" Irene said.

"How did you know?" Jimin asked her. He took a bite of the lamb meat.

"The Lady explained it to us at the Busan and Her she goes.. Lady Sunmi" Irene pointed at Sunmi. She's on the same table of the King's family. Lisa was sitting on the throne alone with a lot of foods in front of her, it's the tradition for the newly crown Queen/King having their first meal as a Queen/King on the throne.

Jennie unconsciously look where they are situated and saw how Lisa laugh at Sunmi. Sunmi was goofing around, trying to make Lisa smile for a while. She averted her gaze and took a sip of her wine, she felt a pang on her chest seeing the girl she love was with someone else.

"She's really pretty.. " Jimin mumbled.

"Yes. The way she described Queen Lisa before was everything. It feels like magical, Maybe she's too meaningful for Lady Sunmi" She told.

The musicians played a soothing sound while everyone was busy chatting and eating their dinner. The Maids are continuously putting a lot of foods on the table.

Lisa stood up and help by Jin Young and Dara, The crown was being taken off by the Priest. She whispered something to Jin Young and he nodded. She went upstairs and leave the crowd for a while.

"Let us all celebrate tonight for The Queen's crown!" Lord Kim shouted and raised his wine glass, everyone raise the glass too "Cheers for the People who work hard under the King's Command" He cheerfully said.

"Cheeeeers!" A group of people who are on the left said raise their Glass.

Lord Kim smile "For the people who are close to the King's family, Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

"For the Lords and Ladies who are here in front of us, Cheers!"

"Cheeers!"

"And Last, The alumni who received the gifts from the Queen and Princesses, Welcome and thank you for coming tonight as one of our special visitors, We'll assure you for the whole week, you'll be safe and enjoy inside the Castle. Everyone Cheers!" Lord Kim ended and drink his wine, Everyone do the same thing.

Lisa walk down the stairs wearing a comfortable formal attire and seat on her throne, she cross her legs and rest her both arms on the throne as she was observing the whole crowd. She keeps on whispering on Jin Young who's beside her the whole time and all what he can do is nod and agree on what Lisa's saying.