Chapter 21: Message

"M-Mother.. Why are you waiting for me?" Lisa asked, she's having uneasy breathing and even can't focus as her hands are in different position.

"Come here" The Queen commanded and walk towards Lisa's chamber balcony.

Lisa can't step her feet because anxiousness it feels like she's going to throw up. There's only one thought running through her head, the thought that she got caught by the Queen. She's not even close to her Mother because ever since The King would train her like a Prince as a heir of a throne.

Lisa successfully followed the Queen, The wind blows but still Lisa's sweat is beading. She put her both hands on the railings of the balcony and look down, The Guardsmen were marching and checking the whole place.

"Since when? Since when you decided to sneak out the castle?" The Queen asked with her firm tone of voice.

"Mother.. " Lisa mumbed and heave a sigh, she doesn't know what to do.

"Just tell me Lisa.. I know everything" She stated.

"Where did you found out?" Lisa frown, she has a feeling that Jin Young told her all of it, maybe Jin Young was upset that the three didn't came home.

"It doesn't matter.. Now tell me" The Queen looked at her, Lisa look down and fidgeting her hands. She don't know what will happen next if she told her the truth. "Lisa.. " The Queen called her and was about to walk towards her when Lisa speak and walk backwards to avoid her.

"I'm sorry.. " Lisa grip on her clothes.

The Queen walk towards her slowly and stroke her back. She saw how Lisa's tears fall down, she didn't intention to yelled at her, she just want to know the truth because she's afraid that the King would know about this.

"Stop crying.. " The Queen softly said and Lisa quickly hug her.

"Mother please don't tell to Father.. Please.. " Lisa burst out crying, she's afraid of her Father as she remember the last time she got caught sending letters to Nini. She doesn't want to happen again.

"Ssshhh.. You don't have to beg or even cry in front of me My Princess" The Queen console her and stroke her hair, Lisa stop from sobbing but still her tears are falling "The first born Princess shouldn't cry like that.. " The Queen chuckle.

Lisa didn't know that the Queen wouldn't yell at her. Lisa pull out from the hug and the Queen wiped her tears with a sweet smile forming on her lips.

"I promise that I wouldn't tell to your Father but I can't promise to help you sneak out the castle and also I can't promise not to tell to your father if he found out everything and even got suspicious that I'm letting you" The Queen stated, Lisa look at her with a confuse look.

"Why? You know it's prohibited Mother, Why you're letting me?" She asked.

"You're not a kid anymore Lisa, I'll let you do whatever you want and if the day comes that all of those prohibition that you made comes after you, I hope you're good enough to face the consequences.. You know what's your Father's capable of. You'll learn, I know and maybe if that day comes, you're stronger than before" The Queen exclaim, she fix her scarf and look at Lisa expressionless "At First, When I found out I freak out. I'm worried that something might happen to you and at the same time, I'm mad that you're breaking the rules but I think about it again, I will keep my mouth shut and let you do it but I couldn't promise to help you out when your Father found out.. In less than a year, you'll sit on the throne Lisa.. You should reflect.. That's a big responsibility" The Queen explained to her, Lisa nods slowly and give the Queen a soft smile and hug her one last time.