Chapter 63: Leaving

Jennie reach the last door of the corridor which is the cabinet room for Lords and Emperor. She got assisted by Hyun Suk and other guards. They stop in front and the nervousness was visible on Jennie's face, she look so pale which made Hyun Suk laugh inside.

"Are you ready?" Hyun Suk asked her, Jennie didn't utter some words but she nodded slowly.

Taehyung and Bobby passed by and noticed Jennie with Hyun Suk "What are you doing here?" Bobby asked them.

They all turn around to face them and bowed their heads.

"The Emperor wants to talk to her, Lord Bobby" Hyun Suk told.

"May I know why?" Taehyung asked, he's busy fixing his black tunic then he look at Hyun Suk.

"I don't know My Lord but I think it's somewhat important" Hyun Suk said.

Bobby and Taehyung look at each other and shrugged their shoulder.

"Okay but I think it's unnecessary if Jennie will be late on the last ceremony? But yeah the emperor told so" Taehyung chuckle "We need to go" He said.

Before they walk away, Bobby walk towards Jennie and whispered "If the Emperor said something rude, Just shrug it off because he was born like that" Bobby let out a small laugh.

Jennie gulp and doesn't want to go inside as she knows what it is all about. Jennie fidget her finger because of feeling edgy, Hyun Suk raise his one eye brow and passed by Jennie to open the door.

"Let's go. The Emperor doesn't want to wait that long" Hyun Suk stated and walk inside followed by Jennie.

As soon as Jennie step her feet inside the room, She saw the back frame of the Emperor. Drinking a tea while looking outside the window.

"Our Emperor, Miss Kim is here" Hyun Suk called.

The Emperor look back and saw them standing not so near him. He put the tea on the table and use a hand gesture to tell Jennie to seat. Jennie couldn't move her feet as she was too scared of the Emperor knowing what happened to them back then.

"You move" Hyun Suk told.

Jennie walk towards the chair slowly and took her seat. Hyun Suk was standing near at the door, observing what will happen.

"So, How are you Miss Kim?" The Emperor asked her as he took his seat.

"I'm fine Our Emperor" Jennie answered. She grip on her hoodie and lower down her head.

"You have fun?" He asked again.

Jennie nodded slowly, She didn't enjoy the main event as it was too traumatizing for her, only last night was the best she ever experienced.

"I know you're afraid of me, well anyone who's here does except to my daughter Lisa, I think" He lean on the backrest of his chair and laugh.

Jennie purse her lip, Her heart pound as if it wants to break her own rib cage. She took a deep breath before she exhale it.

"I-I would like to say sorry on what Kai did" She tried her best to speak while her eyes closed.

The Emperor raise his one eyebrow on what he heard. He took a sip on his tea and rested his arms on the table.

"Sorry isn't enough Miss Kim, he did something felonious" The Emperor said.

"Could you make him free out of the Dungeon? I mean let him stay inside the jail in the City" Jennie suggested.

Hyun Suk laugh and shake his head on what Jennie was asking. The Emperor stood up and walk towards the window and lean on it while his hands are inside the sac.