Chapter 28: Visit

Lisa's P. O. V.

"Yah! Why are you look so pale?" Jisoo Unnie tease me. I clear my throat and walk away but Bambam pull me closer to them.

"Yah! I wouldn't do that!" I was trying to escape from his grip but Bobby held my other arm "Yah stop it!" I furrowed my brows.

"What's happening to you? You're just going to do an aegyo" Jisoo shak her head.

Aegyo? Towards Jennie? Are they crazy?!

"Not this time!" I yelled at them.

Bambam lift me up and push me towards the crowd that made me bump onto others body.

"Just 10 seconds! Gay!" They shouted, I swallow a lump and look at Jennie's direction. She was talking with someone else.

I breath out and wipe my sweat, I'm going to talk to her but not on this way. Aegyo? What gotten on their mind that they will make me do an aegyo? I never did that before even in front of Sunmi, NEVER.

I look back unsmiling and they cheer me up. I'm not used to this.

What I'm going to say? Like Jennie-yah~ I'm sorry, please forgive your baby bear like that? while I'm punching her arms gently?! Holy crap not gonna do this. I walk back towards them and they all face palm themselves.

"Yah! Just tell us who's that lucky girl you saw!" Taehyung scratch his head because of irritation. They all look at me waiting for me to answer, Oh Gosh I should stay at home.

"C'mon Lisa, that girl might be leaving" Yoongi hissed.

I have no choice but to point Jennie without looking. They walk closer to my arm and look where my forefinger was pointing.

"Is it.. Wait.. " Taehyung was looking straight at the direction and they suddenly look at each other and covered their mouth with their eyes widened.

"Jennie??!!" The Lords said in Unison.

"Jennie? She's with Rosé?" Jisoo Unnie was searching for Jennie, Aigoo she's really into her!

"Yah! It's easy for you since you know each other, C'mon" Taehyung push me again but this time I grip on Bobby to stay still on my place.

"Yah! Lisa stop being a kid!" Bobby was removing my hands off his arm.

"You really think it was easy? Hell no" I scoffed. They stop from pushing me towards the crowd again, Believe me I don't think this is a private University because heck a lot of students are come and go.

"Just do this, Jennie-yah~ Am I cute enough to you?" Bambam do the aegyo with his fist closed and even rubbing it on his cheek. OH MY GOD i can't with this bitch.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" They all laugh with Bambam.

"Or Like this Jennie My Princess, Give me a kiss pleasuee" Taehyung do the same thing while blinking his eyes.

"Yah stop doing that. It makes me sick" I rolled my eyes and something pop up on my mind that I'm doing an aegyo in front of Jennie then she put a knife on my neck. I shook my head on that thought, Fuck. I love my life.

"Unnie you're so weak!" Joy sly a smirk.

I was about to speak when Yoongi pull me towards Jennie and even push me towards her that made me stumble in front of her. The girl beside her got startled but when she saw me, she put her hair behind her ear and acted cute.

I look at Jennie and she's looking at me blankly. I look at them and they are hiding behind a lampost as if no one could see them, Bambam took out her phone to record what will happen, I know he will use it towards me Tch.