Chapter 85: Run

Before the incident happened

The King was resting alone on the wooden chair, sipping his cup of tea while looking outside the Palace. Hyung Suk came inside with an information with him.

"Your Highness" Hyung Suk bowed.

The Emperor look at his back and saw Hyung Suk, an evil smile flashes on his face. He got up and welcomed Hyung Suk.

"Welcome back" He laugh "So any good news?" He asked.

Hyung Suk smile at him "The civilians are on their way to Mrs. Kim's house, they're doing some rally while walking towards the house so they can catch a lot of attentions from the people" He stated.

The Emperor walk towards him and tap his shoulder for a job well done. He put the cup on the table and cross his arms.

"You told them to burn them alive? I don't want to see them in our lives most especially on my Daughter's life. If I didn't do it, Lisa won't stop from chasing that Jennie Kim. I'm just saving her from what the people might say, she knows from the very start that it was forbidden" He stated and look at Hyung Suk "I want you to kill them"

Hyung Suk bob his head "I already told them Your Grace"

"Jennie is not the right person for Lisa and She doesn't deserve my daughter. I don't want a commoner to step their feet on the castle just because they marry one of the Royalties" He stated and clenched his jaw.

While the two are talking Jin Young heard everything from the outside. He reported it to Lisa and they took an immediate action towards this by taking Jennie's Mom away from home, packing all the things they need including Kuma.

Few hours later when Yoongi told Lisa about Jennie and the Emperor found out that Lisa was going to step between the rally of the civilians, He took the rapier and walk out of his room.

"Marco stop it!" The Empress tried but the Emperor shove her away.

"If I need to use this Rapier just to make her stay and obey what I've said, then I'll do it" He mumbled.

The Emperor's guards and Hyung Suk were behind him. They run towards the main entrance of the Palace to block Lisa's way just in case that Lisa made it first.

When the Emperor saw her Daughter, He called it right away "Lisa!"

Lisa turn around and saw her Father, gripping on his Rapier. She stop from walking as well as Jin Young.

"No one will leave this Palace!" He yelled "How many times do I have to tell you that stop everything. You'll just hurt yourself and even her Family!"

"You can't stop on what I wanted to do. No one can and No one should" Lisa said and walk towards the door, before she could step her feet in front of the door, the Emperor pointed the Rapier on Lisa's neck.

"I won't hesitate to hurt you" The Emperor said.

The Empress hold his arm but got thrown away when the Emperor push her really hard. Lisa's guards grip on their guns including Jin Young, the Emperor's guards did the same thing just in case that the Queen's guards fire their guns.

"Put your sword down, Your Highness. She's your daughter" Jin Young gritted his teeth.

"Marco stop this!" The Empress beg.

Everyone inside the Palace went surprised on what's happening. The Lords were about to stop the Emperor but he stop them

"Don't try to stop ot else I will slit your throat" He evily said to them.