Chapter 86: Sweet

"We're really sorry. I didn't pull the trigger on his head because We saw the Lords coming and we're afraid the we might get caught" One of Kai's member apologize in front of Kai.

Kai grip on the gun he's holding and turn around to look at him

"I told you to kill him no matter what happens!" He scream in anger.

The guy back away because of being frighten.

"I just stab him on his abdomen, legs and his back but I think he will die in no time too sir" He explained.

"You're such a useless person, you know that?" Chen hissed and throw a can of beer on him.

"I'm sorry" He apologize.

Kai aim his gun to the guy and tilted his head "Because you didn't shoot him on his head, I think I must do it on you. What do you think?"

He bend his knees to beg on Kai, he cried in front of him "No. Don't kill me, I have wife and a son left at home. They ne-" He didn't finish his words when Kai pull the trigger on the guy's head.

"That's.. Cruel" Xiumin blabber.

"Whoever disobey what I commanded, you know what will happen to you" He darkly said and lit up his cigarette "Now. Clean this trash in front of me before I could pull another trigger on someone's head"

Three of his gang run towards the lifeless man and take it away from him, because of frustration Kai throw a bottled of beer on the wall.

"Fuck him if he survive" He ruffled his hair.

"What's your plan?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Next target, I'll be the one who will shoot that scoundrel" He smirk and wipe his gun.

-----

"We almost lose him" Taehyung sobs as he's looking through the window of Bobby's room, he has oxygen on his mouth and a bandage all over his abdomen. He loss a lot of blood because of too much bleeding, luckily Bambam and Yoongi donated their blood for him.

"I don't know what can I do if I lose my son" Lord Kim grip on the chair "I will sue whoever did this" He gritted his teeth.

"You should listen to Lisa before but you protected your own pride and belief. Look on what happened Lord Kim!" Yoongi yelled, although he's talking to someone older than him, he don't mind as he is pointing out a fact.
Lord Kim didn't speak and just lowered down his head.

"Where's Lisa?" Bambam asked.

"She went to Jennie's house I don't have any news from her but I will surely call him later when I get my rest" Yoongi said and took his seat.

"The authorities are making their move to caught that rascal. They search through all the CCTV at the campus and I'm sure they will get any information from it" Seulgi said who's beside Taehyung.

A lot of press are outside the hospital as they heard that the Royalties are here.

Seulgi who went in the comfort room, run towards them while holding a phone with three guards on his back.

"Guys! Lisa's on the news.. The reporters said that some people saw the Queen protecting Jennie. She even has a video on the television and everything happened so fast that they saw the Queen stepping inside the car with Jennie" She reported.

They all look at each other and frown "Don't tell me they run away" Bamban asked.

"Not surprised. I expected this" Yoongi scoff "Let her be, She should be gone for awhile as the Emperor wants her own daughter dead just yo obey what he wanted" He added.