Chapter 72: Untold

"Y-You don't have t-to" Lisa support Jennie's Mom as she was about to kneel in front of her. Jin Young was on her back, looking around the place and checking if it's safe to be here.

"Lady L-Lisa" She stuttered.

"Isn't  it disrespectful if you wouldn't let the Queen in?" Jin Young asked her which made her snap out.

"C-Come in" She lead the way and got followed by Lisa.

Lisa look back and Jin Young then she nodded, giving a cue to stay out of the house and secure the whole place.

"W-what do you want? Coffee? Jui-"

"Hey. Calm down Miss Kim, it's just me the Lisa who barge inside your house" Lisa flash a small smile to make her calm "Just a water" She stated and took her seat on the couch.

Jennie's Mom quickly took a glass of water and brings it to Lisa.

"Thank you" Lisa said.

It was really uncomfortable for Lisa as she doesn't know what to act or say to Jennie's Mom. When Jennie chose Kai over her, she never came back and ever showed up to say her goodbyes to Jennie's Parents.

"What makes you here?" Jennie's Mom asked her.

Lisa drink a glass of water and heave a sigh "I want to visit you and your husband before I go back on the Castle" She blabber.

"We're fine Your Grace" She said respectfully that earn a chuckle on Lisa.

"You don't have to call me that way" Lisa told her.

She was about to reply back when they heard a loud bang upstairs, seems like something big fall off the floor. Jennie's Mom immediately run upstairs, leaving Lisa in the living room.

Lisa heard a small talk and complains upstairs. She look outside and saw the guards talking, she wants to wait for Jennie's Mom but her body didn't cooperate as it moves uncontrollably towards the stairs. She walk up until she saw an open room where she heard some talks inside

"We can do it, One two three go" Mrs. Kim groan.

Lisa walk towards the room and her eyes widened when she saw an unexpected sight she wouldn't have thought that will happen.

"W-what's.. What is this?" Lisa asked with her mouth open while looking around the room. A lot of oxygen tanks are inside and some bottles of medicine "Let me help you" Lisa snap out when she saw Mister Kim on the floor. She made him lay on the bed again.

"I told you not to move! If you want something then I will get it for you!" Mrs. Kim yelled at him, even tho she's angry, the worries are vividly drawn on her face.

"L-Lisa.. Is tha-that you?" He stammered while reaching her face.

Lisa couldn't move on what she had witnessed. Still, it's on the process of sinking inside her head.

"What happened to you Mister Kim?" She asked him.

Jennie's Mom kneel down on the bed to reach the level of her husband then she wiped his sweat.

"He has a stage 4 lung cancer.. " Mrs. Kim said in her low tone of voice.

Mister Kim let out a small laugh but he cough quickly. Jennie's Mom stroke his back to make him calm.

"Are you.. Are you kidding me?" Lisa scoffed and couldn't believe on what she heard "Don't fool me" She added and shake her head.

"I'm strong.. Don't.. Don't worry about me" He uttered.

Lisa's eyes became so soft, she wants to say something but she couldn't. It feels like she's talking with someone else not With Jennie's Dad.

"H-How are you?" He asked.