Chapter 23: Suddenly

The three Ladies arrived at the park, as usual they saw Jennie and Rosé performing in front of the crowd. Jisoo and Seulgi were well dress and didn't slip the chance to make their crushes notice them. Lisa was wearing her read hoodie and jeans

"Oh Ladies!" The three look at their side and saw The Lords walking towards them.

"You really came huh?" Lisa chuckles, They give each other a high five and immediately walk towards the crowd. They watch the two as they perform, Lisa noticed Kai on Jennie's back and also Leo sitting on his Lap.

Bambam saw Kai too and whispered something to Yoongi "He's here again" He irritatedly said.

"Just don't mind him tch" Yoongi look at his back and saw Jimin walking towards them "What's up Man!" Yoongi greeted. The Lords went off the crowd to have some talk with Jimin.

As Rosé was performing a song, Jisoo couldn't help but to got fascinated on Rosé's angelic voice. She was looking at Rosé from head to toe, admiring every part of her body.

"Shut your mouth" Lisa laugh and support Jisoo's mouth.

"She's so beautiful" Jisoo said underneath her breath. Everything around Rosé were glistening, Rainbow suddenly showed up and a unicorn running around them. Her eyes formed into a heart shape whenever Rosé was producing some words.

Rosé noticed the two at the crowd and quickly give Lisa a wink "Did you see that? She gave me a wink?" Jisoo unbelievably said. Seulgi and Lisa look at each other and laugh.

"Delusional" Seulgi chuckles

The song ended great and everyone was clapping their hands towards Rosé.

"Thank you everyone for these!" Rosé said while pointing the money inside her case.

"You're welcome!!!" Jisoo shouted, Lisa and Seulgi as well as the others got startled. "You have a great voice!" Jisoo added and even whistle that made Rosé and Jennie laugh.

"Stop embarrassing us" Lisa stop her from whistling but Jisoo didn't stop there, she even dance because of excitement. Seulgi pull Lisa away from Jisoo.

"We don't know her" Seulgi whispered to Lisa. The Lords walk towards them and laugh at Jisoo. As they are having a good time, Rosé calls Lisa on the mic.

"Do you want to hear a new beautiful voice?" Rosé asked the crowd. Jennie was all confused on what she said as they are already done with performing.

"Sure! We want some more" The crowd squeal.

"Let me call, Lisa!" She cheerfully said, Everyone clap their hands and look at Lisa's direction.

"Oh she's the girl who's always with you" Someone noticed her and even encourage her to go on stage.

Rosé was waiting for her and Lisa was surprised and even look at her cousins "What's this?" She asked. The Lords look away not to meet Lisa's gaze.

"Just gooo" Bambam push her towards the stage and the crowd went wild including those teenagers, seeing a hot Princess walking slowly towards Rosé

"Your cousins told me that you really sing so well" Rosé whisper and giggle at the same time. Lisa look back to them and she received a thumbs up.

Lisa look at her side and saw Jennie looking at her then she saw how Jennie smile at her, her heart beats abnormally so she quickly averted her eyes off her.

"What do you want to sing?" Rosé asked her while arranging the tone of her guitar.

"I-I don't know.. I can't sing" Lisa lied, She has a great voice even when she's still a Kid, she loves to perform in front of other people.