Chapter 80: Big Day

It is already 8:50am and only ten minutes left before the main event start. Everyone was on their state of agitation, the Young Lords are on the hall just waiting for the call to start. They will stand in front of everyone on the big balcony of the Palace.

The Empress and Emperor are still talking on the other Royalties. The Ladies are just arrive from their rooms wearing their formal dress.

"Where's Lisa?" Jisoo asked Bobby.

Bobby look around " I don't know. Maybe she will show up when they call her out" He answered.

"How about Jennie? Where is she?" Bambam butt in while fixing the gold chain on his chest. Seulgi move towards them to listen on what they're talking.

"Ah! I saw Jennie earlier, she might be inside Lisa's room. She's looking for Sunmi actually" Taehyung told while he's inch apart from them.

"Really? We didn't saw her. I was with Sunmi since earlier" Seulgi doubted, she look on Sunmi to ask "Sunmi! Have you ever ask Jennie to come with you?" She asked Sunmi who's busy talking with Joy.

"What? Who told you?" Sunmi wondered.

They all look at each other and shrugged their shoulders "I think she's with Lisa so you better prepare yourselves later and don't think any that could make blow up your mind" Yoongi remarked and put his hands inside the pocket

While everyone was waiting for the Royalties, Lisa is about to go but she's looking for Jennie.

"Where's Jennie?" She asked when gets nearer on Jin Young. Hyung Suk is busy talking with the stylist while looking outside the balcony. A lot of people are outside sitting on the provided seats and waiting for the Royalties to come out.

"I don't know. I never saw her since she left earlier" Jin Young uttered.

The Queen frown and scoffed "I told you not to get her out of your sight" Lisa seethed and rub her face because of frustration.

Jin Young bowed his head asking for forgiveness "I'm sorry Your Grace, I'll make sure to find her as soon as possible" He told and walk away few inches to call his troops to find Jennie.

"Our Queen, The event is about to start" Hyung Suk reported.

She heave a sigh to lessen the nervousness inside her body. Jin Young open the door for her and a lot of guards showed up to accompany her to the hall wearing their best black suits.

Lisa walk out of her room, she's looking around to check if Jennie's around but she can't see her even her shadow.

"Your Grace.. " Jin Young whispered trying not Hyung Suk on what he will say.

"What? Where is she?" She asked while looking straight on her way.

"I called our guards that securing Jennie's house, they told me that.. " Jin Young cut his words and didn't want to tell Lisa the bad news since she will speak infront of everyone later and it might be distraction to her.

"That? Just point it out" She impatiently said while fixing her bracelet

"They help Mrs. Kim to.. To brought Jennie's Father inbthe hospital and"

Lisa stop from walking and become so frustrated on what Jin Young's about to say "Did you know how much anxiety you're putting on me right now? Just tell me" She said with her low tone of voice but you can feel the anger beneath.

"He's already dead" He emphasized which made Lisa's world stop from moving "Maybe that was the reason why Jennie's nowhere to be found but I told them to look for her" Jin Young added.