Chapter 30: ILY

Jennie's P. O. V.

When Lisa left us earlier I felt a guilt but.. Ugh just forget about it Jennie. You should mark your words, Okay? Don't let yourself flown on her words, Not again. I know that it's kinda rude not to let her explain but if she explain herself, Would it change the fact that she broke her promise? I felt bad for Leo because he expected too much and even fell asleep waiting for Lisa. Ugh Just erase that thought Jennie, don't think about her!

"Can I call you Unnie, then?" I snap out when Lisa's sister speak. She's really beautiful, she looks like from a rich family. She's really cheeky than Lisa, you can feel that she's really outgoing.

"Of course! I'm older than you so it's natural" I smile at her.

"I have a lot Unnies! Yeey!" She giggle like a kid.

She was hugging her book while gamboling, I laugh inside because of her cuteness. I wonder where did Lisa got that attitude tss.

"So you have youngest sister, right? Where is she?" I asked her.

"She's in Cas- I mean in Daegu, living with our Parents" A controllable smile escape from her mouth.

"How old is she?" I asked. I'm getting near at my room. I stop few steps away from our room to talk to her.

"She's Sixteen. She's more close to Lisa Unnie than me.. " She sadly said, She look at her watch and got surprised when she saw the time maybe she's late. "OMG Unnie, I need to go!" She was about to run when she face me again "Can I join a lunch with you?" She asked.

I laugh at her and nodded "Sure. I'll meet you here" I chuckle. She quickly hug me and run upstairs. Maybe I should tell to Rosé about this.

I walk inside our room and Yoongi was there talking with other Students. I put my bag on my chair and like I usually do, Reading books for lecture later.

"I don't think I can come with you, Lisa needs us later" Yoongi said. I want to look at the back when I heard Lisa's name but No.

Lisa

Lisa

Lisa

Lisa

Lisa

I was reading my book when that name keeps on blowing my head. I close my ears not to hear it but it was getting louder!

"Shut up!!" I stood up from my seat and the books fall off the floor. Everyone was looking at me, I quickly took the books on the floor and heave a sigh.

"I'm sorry" I said and lowered my head. I used my long brown hair to cover my face while I'm reading this.

Gosh I couldn't take it no more. She keeps on coming in my head. I'm getting irritated as days pass by, She didn't let me sleep properly. I think I need to unwind for one day and make myself relax.

-----

Lisa and Seulgi went somewhere that Jennie always spending her time if she's free. They step outside the taxi and look at the small arch of the orphanage.

"You sure that this is the orphanage where Leo situated?" Seulgi asked.

"I'm pretty sure" Lisa mumbled and walk towards the gate, she open the small steel door but she got blocked by the guard.

"I'm sorry Miss but what makes you here?" He asked. Looking at Lisa from head to toe, Judging her soul.

"I'm going to visit Leo" Lisa said expressionless.

"Just go straight at the office first" The Guard said and guided them by pointing the direction to the two Ladies.

Seulgi and Lisa walk inside and scan everything inside. The orphanage wasn't big at all, the wall was painted black with a lot of pictures hanging on it. The passage was too narrow that only three people could fit. They saw the first door with a plate indicated ay top. Lisa open the door and saw a nun writing something on her table.