Chapter 27: Palace

After the Lords visited Lisa at her Bedchamber, The King called the Ladies in front of the throne. Everyone was standing straight in front of the throne with a lot of guards at the back. Lisa, Joy and Minnie was standing straight beside the King with the Queen while Jisoo and Seulgi are in front of the Lords with their Parents.

Lisa was nervously looking at everyone, Jin Young wasn't there. The Queen give her a smile and told her to smile in front of others but Lisa couldn't make herself happy because of the King, she looks so intimidated towards her Father.

"I've call each and everyone of you regarding of the issue that Lords and Ladies did.. " The King stop and look at Lisa. "Never in the history, Someone betrayed the King's rule only this generation. Such a shame" The King said in his authoritative tone of voice.

Lisa looked down feeling embarrassed. The King didn't know that Seulgi and Jisoo are involved with this. The Lords were looking bored listening to the King, Joy and Minnie are afraid what will the punishment that their Sister would have.

"And regarding to our meeting with the Young Lords, We decided something that will do with the Ladies" The King clear his throat "The Ladies, Lady Jisoo, Lady Seulgi and Lady Lisa will going to live at the Palace until the day of I will pass the Throne to our Lady Lisa" The King told them.

Lisa's eyes widened in surprised, She look at the King with a furrowed brows "Father, What's the meaning of this?" Lisa asked him. The Queen just nodded while smiling at Lisa.

"The Young Lords were right.. I should send you off the Palace for monitoring like the usual heirs do but if I told you to come back the Castle once, My order should be followed. The Lords will guide you there, The Young Lords will protect you and even I will send Jin Young with you. I shouldn't trust Jin Young anymore because he's taking over you but Do I have a choice? You will go there not because you will have some fun but because you will get inculcate. Rules are rules Lady Lisa, you know that. You once broke the rule, No not once but twice and I don't want to hear anything that you break your own record. Don't let anyone know your reall identity until you come back here and got introduce in the whole country" The King seriously said.

"Yes Father" Lisa politely said, Jisoo and Seulgi are celebrating inside while Lisa, she didn't know how to feel.

"But Joy will go with you and she will study there while you're getting educate inside the Palace" The King said.

Lisa instantly look at him, the Lords are surprise as well including the two Ladies.

"What?!" Lisa scoffed.

"Father, Why I should go with Lady Lisa?" Joy asked, Her face lit up because finally she'll be able to see the City.

"Father.. Joy won't do anything there why-" Lisa was cutted off by the King.

"My order is an order. You'll be transfer at the Palace three days after, Now I would call this a day, The meeting is adjourn" The King got up from the Throne, he's still upset with Lisa and didn't want to talk to her until she learn a lesson.

The King went off the throne and proceed to his Chamber. The Guards went back to their position. The Queen walk towards Lisa and stroke her arm.

"You'll be off soon, My Princess" The Queen mumbled.

"Why do Joy needs to be with us?" Lisa asked the Queen. Joy was standing right next to the Queen and she pouted when she heard her sister speak.

"Why are you so mean to me Unnie? I want to be with you too and that's our Father's command" Joy stick her tongue out.

"Just don't stick with me" Lisa said with her narrow eyes.

Lisa look down and see The  Lords with Seulgi and Jisoo, she excuse herself to the Queen and leave her with Joy and Minnie.