Chapter 36: Fight

Jisoo's P. O. V

I stretch my arms and a yawn escape from my mouth while I'm walking along the corridor of the Palace and still wearing this black and pink pajama.

"Where's Unnie?!" I loud yell from Joy escape form her room. I rub my eyes and walk towards the door.

I peek inside and saw Joy, throwing some tantrums towards Ser Hyung Suk. I rub my eyes and tilted my head.

"She went off the palace early this morning, M'Lady" He told, but Joy stay firm and didn't want to go. I wonder why?

"I want to go outside like this" She pointed her clothes and for the pete sake, she's wearing a revealing clothes. How could she? This brat! She really wants Lisa to get pissed.

"Yah!" I entered her room and they all look at me "How could you wear that clothes?" I asked her then I look at her lady-in-waiting, Minzy. "Why did you let her wear that? Do you know what will Lady Lisa would tell you?!" I yell at them.

I swear if Lisa will see this? She'll freak out. She never wants Joy to wear those revealing clothes or even make Joy liberated. As advice of the Queen, never let the Princess wear what they want because we have different categories for clothes, it's going to be disrespectful if we will wear that shit, Unfortunately, Lisa could wear what she wants.

"What's wrong with this? My classmates are wearing this kind of style" She said while pointing her clothes, she's wearing a croptop and short shorts.

My sleepiness went off because of her, I think I will spit a hundreds of words before I can finally convince her while Lisa, only a glare or a few words can make her sisters stop from doing wrong things. Unlike before that Joy can beat Lisa, now she couldn't.

"Do you want your sister to yell at you again? C'mon Joy, we came here because of Lisa. We came here because of important matter. Don't be a hard headed" I put my both hands on my waist and raise one eye brow.

"No. I'll go to school with this" She pass by me and hurriedly storm out of her room.

"What a brat!" I frown. I shake my head and went outside her room.

She's literally a brat! She's too far from Lisa, A responsible and a spoiled brat.

"Why did you let her?" I asked Minzy who's behind me "Did you know what would be the consequences after this? Have you thought what will Lisa do to you?" I turn around to face her, We're still in a corridor. I'm heading back to my room to prepare myself for later.

"I'm sorry M'Lady but we can't stop her" She said while lowering her head.

"You can! You just.. Aish!" I turn my back and just walk away. I don't want to yell this early, I'm not that kind of Lady tho. I'll just wait until Lisa come back here, I heard she went off the palace earlier. I wonder what and where is she going.

Gotta go at Seulgi's room!!
----

Lisa's P. O. V.

I was walking through the hall of school, A lot of students are eyeing on me. What's wrong with them? Tss. Well maybe because I'm still holding my cheek that.. That.. Jennie kissed..

It feels like someone's holding my heart to stop from beating. I never thought that saying thank you here in the city was giving you a peck.

"Such a handsome girl" I heard someone whispered. I look around and do not know who because they're looking at me.

"Lisa!!" I was shocked when someone call my name, I know that voice.

"Hello there Your Grace" He said. I gave him a hard elbow on his chest "Aww.. " He wince.