Chapter 12: Music box

Lisa's P. O. V

It's already morning when I decided to show myself up to my Cousins. I'm tired from what happened last night but I swear that's already on my List, Days that I will treasure the most.

I storm outside my room to look for them, I saw them from my room that they're on the field playing sword fighting using wooden swords. Lords are wearing their Yellow and black Tailcoat with a small chain on their left side chest and a under garments and beige chinos for their trousers while the Ladies are wearing their dresses like me.

"Here comes the Princess!" Bobby teased and they bowed.

"Kneel down" I jokingly said, They stop from sword fighting and put it down.

"How's your arm?" Sunmi went towards me and caress my arm. Actually it was a little bit okay now.

"I'm a little bit better now" I honestly said, she smile at me and cupped my cheeks that made me smile from ear to ear.

"You're such a cutie" She mumbled. 8 don't know what should I feel. I'm really happy that Sunmi was here, I'm looking forward for the next days with her hihi.

"Ehem.. " Yoongi clears his throat, Sunmi quickly back away and throw a glare to Yoongi. "That's too cheesy" He shake his head.

"So how are you Lisa?!" Bambam smirk that sends shiver along my spine, Does he knows? Did he fucking remember? Fuck.

"I'm fine tss" I went towards him give him a high five "So what do you want to do now?" I asked.

"We're waiting for the King, He told us that we're going to Hunt a deer" Taehyung butt in. Deer Hunting? That's great!!

"Really? How could I hunt if I'm wearing this shit?" I frown while pointing the dress I'm wearing.

"Change your clothes in to a comfortable one" Yoongi replied.

"I'll be quick" I said and run away to change my clothes. The three Ladies did the same thing too.

As I'm busy changing my clothes, I heard someone open my chamber's door. As soon as I've changed, I dash outside the Bathroom and saw Sunmi looking at the picture frames hanging on the wall. She stop on the spot where Nini's baby picture was displayed.

"H-hey" I stuttered, She look at me and gave me smile.

"You look cool" She said as she was looking at me from head to toe. I'm wearing my Leather tunic, Black pants and black boots while She's wearing a green long sleeve gown.

"And you look pretty" I chuckled.

"You haven't taken it off" She pointed Nini's picture.

"It doesn't matter, It's a memory" I pointed out. I know she's against about it when we were kids. She got jealous about it and even she didn't talked to me for the whole vacation. I felt bad to myself, Did I do the wrong thing? My father even got mad towards me when he found out as well as My Mother because of Joy. Minnie was still a baby that time and she's freaking excited everytime I told her about Nini, so we got along so much.

"A memory that led you to something worse?" She laugh sarcastically. I look on the mirror to see my reflection and fix my tunic.

"It's not worse, it's the best" I said, she walk towards me and help me to fix my clothes.

"I understand.. " She look at me and flash a smile.

Knock knock~

We both look at the door and My Lady-in-Waiting, Dara went inside, I removed Sunmi's hand and face Dara "What's the matter?"