Chapter 58: Cruelty

Everyone inside the Hall was busy eating their meal. The other Royalties are trying their best not to make everyone notice about what's going on inside the Dungeon. The musicians were playing their piece and the guards block every passage of the Castle for everyone not to escape.

"What's happening Unnie?" Minnie asked Joy who's looking around also.

"I don't know maybe something happened.. " Joy whispered.

Leo was with them quietly eating his meal with the help of Sunmi. The two are getting closer as she was the one who's taking care of Leo for the meantime.

"Where's Lisa Noona?" Leo asked, Sunmi gave him a spoonful of food.

"She's resting I think. Do you want to see her?" Sunmi asked him and Leo nodded "Alright we'll going to see her later, okay?" Sunmi assure him. She's also aware on what's happening but she's trying herself to calm because of the people inside the Castle.

The King's guard are keep on come and go holding their scabbard.

"Lady Joy.. " Sunmi called Joy.

"Uhmm?"

"Could you stay at Leo's side for the meantime? Just going to check on something but I'll be back" Sunmi told and Joy put Leo on her lap.

Sunmi stood up and began to walk towards the Passage and made her way where Lisa and the others are. The yard was dark due to the Emperor's command to turn down every lights on the Castle except the Hall only Torch are lit up. While everyone inside the Castle was calm, the guards and other officials from the outside were in hurry while carrying their torch and steel sword to get on their way to Dungeon. Sunmi lift up her long dress and followed everyone.

Concurrently, Everyone in the Dungeon was surprised on what happened.

"Lisa.. " Bambam said.

The Claymore was stuck on the Metal table. She hit it instead of Kai's head, Kai's breathing was deep as he couldn't believe that he's still alive. The blade was an inch far from Kai's head that made a few strands of his hair had been cut off.

"What are you doing My Daughter?!" The Emperor asked her.

Lisa grip on the hilt while she's gritting on her teeth with a silent of fury. She catch her breath and swallow a lump.

"Give me that and I'll do it" Bobby said.

Jennie was still sobbing while the guards are gripping on her both arms. Lisa throw the sword on the cell and walk.

"Put him inside the cell, Lock him up and put a chain both his hands and feet. Drown him on the water until he beg to stop" Lisa said while walking and removing the gloves on her hand.

Everyone was left gawking that Lisa didn't finish him off. Even the Emperor was angrily looking at her.

"Why you didn't cut his head off?! Is it because of her?!" He asked with his elevated tone of voice pertaining to Jennie but Lisa just passed by him didn't care if he's talking with Emperor.

"He's my prisoner so I could do whatever I want Father" She said darkly, She turn her back to face Jin Young who's still holding Kai's hands "Make him scream in pain until there's no more voice coming out from his mouth but don't kill him yet, I want him to suffer. No one can touch nor torture him aside from me" Lisa told and turn her back.

She throw the gloves on the ground, She's getting nearer to Jennie and her blood boil when she saw her. As soon as she reach Jennie's position, she grab Jennie's arm aggressively and drag her out of Dungeon almost hurting and leaving a mark on her arm.