Chapter 42: Surprised

Jennie's P. O. V.

It's already two hours since My parents left the house and it's already two hours since I locked up inside my room, not literally locked on its dungeon but Dad told me not to get near with Lisa while they're away which is horrible.

I was about take a slumber but everytime I was about to close my eyes, I could see vividly the face of that girl. I don't know but I felt butterflies inside my stomach, I felt this before when I'm always with Kai but this is more wilder than it is.

"I wonder what she's doing?"

I got up from my bed and my feet unconsciously move towards the door. My Parents won't know it if Lisa won't tell it. I open the door and walk downstairs slowly, I peek on the third step and saw her lying on the couch. She's tired I'm sure, Who wouldn't be? Cut a pile of woods and water the plants in winter? I'm sure My Dad wants her to suffer.

I look on every corner of the house if My Parents are not home, maybe they're pranking me. As I assure myself that my Parents are really on their way to my Aunt's house, I made my way towards her. She covered her face using the hoodie she's using.

"Lisa.. " I call her but she remain unbothered "Yah!" I poke her tummy but she just move a bit.

"How could you guard me if you're just sleeping?" I pouted.

I took my seat on the other couch and waited for her until she woke up. I want to do something, it's really boring.

"Lisaaa" I said with my low tone of voice.

"Hmm?" She hummed as a reponse with her husky tone of voice which I found sexy.. I mean good.

"Let's go somewhere?" I asked but she turn her back to me. I furrowed my brows and walk towards her "Why are you ignoring me?" I pull her hoodie up and I was surprised when I saw rashes through her skin, a lot of hives are covering her neck.

"What happened to you?" I took my seat beside her and pull her sleeve up "Does insects bite you?" I asked.

She shake her head and got up "Where do you want to go?" She asked. Her eyes are swollen too, I removed her jacket and saw a lot on her arms.

"Is this allergy??" I asked her while looking through her skin.

"I will be fine, let's g-"

Slap~

Her eyes widened in shocked when she felt my slap from hell.

"I'm asking you if its allergy or not?!" I yelled at her.

She nod quickly while holding her cheek "Yes yes.. It's allergy" Still looking at me with her dope eyes.

"Where did you get that?" I asked "Wait.. Is it about the egg??" I asked her once again and she nodded.

"I'm allergic with it and seafood" She stated.

My mouth went agape when said it "So when you had your lunch here, you.. Oh My God that's why you have a mark of allergies the next day! Why you didn't tell me?!" I shouted at her.

She covered her face using the pillow while still peeking on it, trying to defend herself.

"I'm okay.. I swear.." She pouted.

I got up from the couch and took the medicine on the cabinet. Luckily we stock different medicines at home for emergency purposes. I get the water on the fridge and made my towards her.

"Drink this" I handed the medicine to her and water as well but she covered her mouth that made me confused "Stop being hard headed Lisa. Drink this" I move my hands towards her mouth but she shove it.