Chapter 18: First

Jisoo's P. O. V.

It's already 1am in the morning and still can't sleep. Seulgi and Lisa were fast asleep, snoring and even their mouth were half open. I wonder what would people say if they will know how loud the Princesses snore.

I turn around and saw Jennie walking down the stairs, she went towards the kitchen and I quickly got up to approach her.

"Hey" I started, she got startled and almost dropped the glass she's holding.

"You surprised me" She said while holding her chest. She turn on the light and took her seat on the dining area.

"I'm sorry. I can't sleep" I mumbled, I sit in front of her and lean on the backrest. I roam my eyes around the house once again, it's really refreshing to see this kind of house.

My chamber was bigger than this house, actually.

"I know our house isn't big tho" She chuckled and drink her milk. She offer me a glass of milk and took a sip of it.

"Thank you" I said. "Your house was cute" I honestly said.

"Wait.. I haven't asked your name" She chuckled. I scratch my nape and laugh at her, Yeah that's awkward. She let us stay here but she doesn't know my name.

"I'm Ji-, Chu I mean" I lied. I almost tell her my real name, I wonder what Lisa told her about her name. Did she said Lalisa Manoban or Pranpriya Manoban? Actually everyone knows our real name but not our faces for safety. It will be reveal if we're on the right age to face the country, a big celebration will be happen. Especially when Lisa get introduce in the whole country, that will be a big responsibility for Lisa and the end of her normal life as a Princess.

"Chu? That's funny" She burst out laughing. I know that's funny, whose Mom will going to give her child a short and lame name at the same time? Lmao.

"Don't laugh at me, I know that was funny but that's my real name" I pouted "And besides, I know I'm older than you so respect me" I sly a smirk and crossed my arms.

"Really? How old are you?" She raised her one eye brow, challenging me.

"I'm twenty-four" I smirk, her lips turn in to a O shape and nodded slowly.

"So I'll call you Unnie then" She chuckled. She got up from the seat and put the glass on the sink "Wanna come with me?" She offer.

"Where?" I asked her but she storm out of her house. I didn't finished my milk and follow her outside, I check the two first and headed outside. She was sitting in front of the door while looking at the moon.

I took my seat beside her and she smile at me "So where are you from? Lisa never told us where she came from" She said while looking at me.

"We're from Daegu, I'm not surprised when Lisa didn't told you about her place" I chuckled.

"Why? And wait.. Yoongi was your cousin? I mean the Scholars?" She frown, Fuck. Did Yoongi and others told everyone that they're scholars? I don't know about their lies.

"Yes, He's our cousin.. " I clear ny throat and look away, I'm scared to be caught. They should orient us about their lies, one wrong move and everything will be ruin.

"Uhhmm" She hummed as a response, I felt a relieve when she ended the question towards my cousins.

The wind blows that sent shiver throughout my body, I'm nervously thinking what will happen tomorrow when we get home. I hope the King wouldn't notice our absence, I'm sure they will look for us before the breakfast. This is a big trouble.