Chapter 57: Evil

After an hour of waiting, Lisa woke up and thankfully Sunmi and Seulgi were there looking after her. Sunmi's eyes widened when she saw it.

"Lisa?" She walk towards her and touch her cheek.

Lisa was slowly opening her eyes and her mouth was slightly open.

"Lisa!" Seulgi said and quickly dash out of the room to report the good news.

Sunmi hold her hand and kiss it that made Lisa look at her and she tilted her head.

"Is something hurt?" She asked, she's confused that Lisa didn't utter some words and just looking at her.

"Who.. Who Are you?" She stammered, Sunmi's eyes went even bigger when Lisa said it.

She move forward and cup Lisa's both cheek to look at her eyes. Lisa gulp a couple of times while looking at her face.

"A-Are you kidding me?" Sunmi asked her when she pull out "Yah!" Sunmi nervously said. She was about to get up from the bed when Lisa burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" She laugh, Sunmi look back with her furrowed brows, she's not happy on Lisa's joke "Look at your expression" She wipe her tears on her eyes while holding her wound on her stomach.

Sunmi took her seat beside her and slap her chest "I told you to be careful!" She yelled and a sobs escape from her mouth while punching Lisa's chest "Why are you always getting into trouble huh?" She cried.

Lisa pull her and hug her really tight "I won't die easily, Stop worrying about me. Okay?" Lisa soothe her, she stroke her back "Stop crying" Lisa added and wipe Sunmi's tears with a smile on her face.

Seulgi entered the room with Jin Young and the Empress. They quickly walk by her side and check her body as the Physician enter too.

"Are you okay Lisa?" The Empress asked.

Lisa force herself to sit and lean on the ladder-back "I'm okay just a little bit in pain but it's not serious" She told.

"You fell on the cliff, how could you say that it's not serious?" Sunmi asked her.

Lisa's face went blank again and look at Jin Young "Could you please leave us here? I mean me and Ser Jin Young only" Lisa asked them.

The Empress was confused "W-Why?"

"We're just going to talk.. Something important" Lisa said "I'll talk to you Mother later, don't worry about me" She assure them.

Sunmi let go of Lisa's hand and they both walk out the room even the Physician while still looking at Lisa as they felt that it was important. As soon as they are outside, Lisa look at Jin Young.

"Who stab me? Tell me" Lisa said with her firm voice "I know it's not an accident, I held the arm of that person" She gritted her teeth.

Jin Young move forward while his hands are on his back "According to-" He's been cut off when Lisa speak again.

"It was Kai, right?" Lisa scoffed.

Jin Young went on silent and took a deep breathe "Jimin saw everything, he told me that Kai stab you from behind. We're waiting for you to confirmed it" He explained to her.

"You really waited for me to put him on his right place? What if I died? How about that? So you'll  let that shit to be free from his crime?" Lisa asked him but he stayed on silent "The Queen just stab on her stomach and yet you let it slip?!" She yelled at him.

"I'm sorry Your Grace but you know that we need some proof to tell it to the King, I really wanted to put him on dungeon but it was the rule" Jin Young explained