Chapter 83: Chaos

Jennie's P. O. V.

"After the declaration of the Crowned Queen yesterday, A lot of civilians saw how the bereaved daughter of the Man aggressively hurt the Queen physically. The video pervades the whole internet from Korea to different countries. The lady in the video received a lot of censure, The Ladies are also spotted that they tried to stopped the civilians from filming the said incident. A lot of speculations come out saying that the girl in the video and the Queen are in a relationship. Some of the netizens disagreed on what they have as it was forbidden on their tradition, the said video is still under investigation and taking some interviews from the both side. This is Yeri from RV news, reporting"

My Mom turn off the television even though someone is still watching. I grip on the hem of my shirt and bit my lip. I know this is another level of struggle we need to face today, I don't know how could I even answer those questions that they will throw on me when they see me on the street.

"Unnie, Just stay here okay? If you need something just tell me and I'll buy it for you" Chaeyoung suggested.

I nod my head as a response, I don't have enough energy to talk or move since yesterday. When Me and Lisa talked, I could feel the pain when I said those words to her. Even if I don't want to let go but I needed to. Everything was getting on our way that even my Family got involved. Even how many times I fight for her nothing will happen great between us. For the record, I hurt her not only once but twice. This time, I should think about myself first.

"No. I will take it for you, You stay here Chaeyoung because a lot of riots are all over the city. The gangs are everywhere" Jimin butt in.

I heard that news last night, some civilians were creating chaos in the City. Two girls already got raped yet the suspect is still free, roaming around the city because they couldn't identify who would did it. Three Men died as well because of gang wars, I don't have enough idea on what's going on outside since I'm guarding my Father's ashes. We decided to do the scattering ashes into ocean, it is more peaceful than burying him in the soil. We will do the ceremony tomorrow morning, I don't want to make him stay here for so long. It just breaking my heart seeing him inside the Jar with only his ashes.

"The civilians are getting wilder these days. What do you think is happening?" Irene Unnie asked.

"Gangs will do anything they wanted, they're not against in our Law or anything. They just want some attention" Jimin explained.

I look at my Mom and she's wiping the picture of my Dad. After this, I will tell my Mom to leave our house and find someone away from every people we met.

"Miss Kim? Someone's looking for you" Someone said from behind.

I look back and I guess he's talking to me "Me?" I asked him, he nod his head and pointed the front door.

The three look at me including my Mom. I got from my sit and walk towards the door, they followed me until I reach the door. As soon as I open it, A lot of flashes appears. I cover my face using my arm as it made my eyes irritated.

"Please get inside Miss Kim"  A man in black said as he block my way.

"Miss Kim, right? What can you say about the video? Why did you hurt the Queen? Are you in a relationship with her? Did you know that it is forbidden?" She asked a lot of questions.

I didn't noticed that the chapel are surrounded by a lot of reporters. My heart throbbing, knowing that they found us here. I was anxious on what I saw, I grip on the shirt of the Man in front of me, getting scared that I might fall off the ground if they continuously push everyone away.