Chapter 81: Visit

Abandoned building in the middle of the field is used to be the hide out of the gangs lead by Kai. A lot of armed gangs are circulating the whole building to protect their Superior.

"She talk shit too much" Chen chuckle and drink his glass of alcohol.

Kai let out a thick black smoke from the cigarette, they're watching the declaration of Lisa Manoban. The table is full of Bottle of alcohol, boxes of cigarettes and their weapons. Kai rested his legs on the table and smile while watching the Television.

"Don't worry, she wouldn't be able to speak again when I pull the trigger of my gun soon" He replied and took the gun on the table to wipe it by the small fabric.

"I thought you will kill someone before Lisa?" One of his gang asked.

Kai look at him and produce a small laugh "Yes Xiumin. I'll kill one of the Lords or.. Ladies maybe. I already sent a warning so it's not my fault if they got killed. They're not ready, right?" He look at everyone to check if they agreed.

"Let's see who's weak and weakest" Kai told while grinning and they all laugh like an evil. They lit up their cigarettes, Kai quickly stood up and went towards the wall where he darted a picture who's his next target "You are too young to die" He laugh and tore the picture apart.

"So what's the plan?" Baekhyun asked him.

"I think we will continue on what we started? Destroy everything we wanted" Xiumin look on Kai for confirmation.

Kai took Chen's cigarette and inhale it for smoke " Yeah. We will destroy Lisa's reputation, I feel bad that everyone will hate her because of the chaos in the whole City" He made the cigarette short on the short period of time and drop it to rub it on the floor "We will make a loud noise then when we caught the people's attention, That will be the right time to take their heads off" He evily said and everyone agrees on what he said.

----

"J-Jennie" Lisa called her from behind, Jenne slowly look back to face her. As soon as she saw Lisa's face, she purse her lips and wipe her tears in an instant.

"Why are you here?" She asked blankly, her dark expression made Lisa frozen on her place. She didn't know what happened to Jennie to ask and act like that.

Jennie stood up as well as Lisa, she close her fist and step forward to her. Her expression cannot be drawn by any artists, her mind couldn't be read by a person with telepathy and her broken heart can't be fix by any specialist.

"J-" Lisa didn't finish her words when Jennie throw a big slap on her face. She went surprise even the remaining people inside the chapel.

"Unnie" Chaeyoung called her, she was about to walk beside her to stop Jennie but Jimin held her both shoulder and told her to let them be.

"Jennie what ar-" Another slap is being receive by Lisa again. Jennie didn't say any single word as she continuously slap Lisa's cheek, tears began to fall again, She's moving forward while Lisa is moving backward to dodge the slap. Her lips went wry on arch while she's trying to purse it to halt herself from sobbing.

"Lisa!" Seulgi run towards her to pull her away from Jennie but she got slap by her too "Aww" She rub her cheeks and move aside.

Jisoo didn't move from the back and just watching the two on how Jennie hurt Lisa physically. Jennie's Mom was about to go and impedes her from doing it but Jisoo held her arm.

"How could you.. How could you do this to me?!" He shouted from the bottom of her lungs, She can't compose a proper words to describe who does she feel. Everyone inside the Chapel are looking at them but the other people inside went more surprised when they saw the Queen.