Chapter 91: Arrested

An awestriking and powerful crack of the gun. The people around the abandoned building are covering their ears and run out for their life. Policemen and even armies are running inside to arrest the suspects. It's already evening so they're having a hard time to find the suspects around.

A bullet made its way through Chen's neck that cause the blood gushed out. He fall on the ground, still breathing. Kai and Xiumin fire their guns and run upstairs.

"Move!" The head officer of policemen ordered.

Four armies and policemen run upstairs to check if it's safe to run and chase the suspect.

"Clear!" The police shouted.

They grip on their guns and run, a lot of gangsters are lying on the ground lifelessly, some of the police officers are left wounded. Ambulance and other officers are outside waiting for the go signal to pick up the body.

Reporters are trying to get inside to create a news for the viewers but the officials block their way.

"We suggest for you to surrender so you will stay alive" The man shouted but there's no response from the two.

Kai and Xiumin are hiding over the sacks of sand and few blocks.

"I think we need to surrender now Kai" Xiumin said in fear.

"No. We're going to fight" He said while catching his breath.

Xiumin purse his lips and look at the doorway.

"No. I want to live, this is all wrong Kai. We never dreamt about this.. It's a brotherhood before. I'm sorry but this is selfishness" Xiumin said and stood up.

"What are you going to do?" Kai asked him.

Xiumin walk carefully towards the doorway while raising his both arms.

"I'm surrendering!" Xiumin shouted.

They saw a flashlight coming up, Kai shakes his head and laugh.

"You are a traitor!" He shouted and aim his gun to him "Xiumin!" He called, the man look back.

A sudden gunshot echoed deafeningly, Xiumin got hit on his chest, he stagger and fall on the ground.

"K-Kai" Xiumin whispered before he cascade a lot of blood on his mouth which made his clothes soaking wet.

"Hands up!" Someone shouted outside.

Kai is about to run and jump in the window but he heard a steering of gun and a flashlight pointed on his body.

"Hands up or We will shoot you" Someone warned him.

Kai shakes his head and slowly putting his hands up.

"Throw your gun away from you now" The head officer ordered.

Kai throa the gun away from him and raise his arms. Three policemen run towards him and grope all over his body, checking if he has something inside his pocket and they found nothing.

A handcuff has been took out "You have the rights to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you" He put it around his wrist and they cling on his both arms to walk safely.

Flashes of cameras have been produce by the reporters when they saw Kai and the officers walking out the building. People are throwing rocks and eggs towards Kai, getting angry on what they did.

"Move out!" The armies yelled and push everyone on Kai's way.

"I read him his rights and then put him in the police car" The officer said and push Kai inside.