Chapter 52: Fix

When Kai and Lisa's fight was done, Lisa put Leo down the platform. The Lords decided to join the sword fight for fun, Every girls are squealing even cheering each and every names of the Lords

Lisa push the wheelchair to get out of the event, Jin Young was about to take it but Lisa insisted "No. I want to do it" She smile.

"Noona, I love how you pointed the sword to Kai Hyung. That was fun!" Leo said as he look up to see Lisa.

"Really? But I don't want you to do that with others, Okay? That's not good" She told and received a nod from Leo.

"Jennie Noona and Rosé Noona are also here, right? Can I see them and play with them?"

"Of course. After the Main event I will bring you to them" She told.

They got inside the Castle and for the second time Leo was being mesmerized by it. He look around almost breaking his neck on what he's seeing.

"Lisa Noona, you didn't tell me that you're a Princess" Leo pouted and cross his arms.

"I told you before the I will bring you here, I just want to surprise you" She pinch his cheek.

"Does the guards are always standing all day?" He asked when he saw the guards on each corner of the Castle.

"Sort of" She said "Do you want to experience how they welcome a Royalty?" She asked.

"uhhm!" Leo cheerfully said.

Jin Young was smiling from ear to ear while watching Lisa interacting with a child. He remember when Joy was the only child inside the Castle aside from her and the Ladies. She's always complaining how loud Joy cry and he even witnessed how Lisa pinched Joy's nose to not be able to breathe. When Minnie came, she's okay with Minnie. They got along really well but she never took care of Minnie as she doesn't want to have responsibility.

"Let's go" Lisa said and push the wheelchair through the Main door of the great Hall. They reach the Main entrance and she gave a cue to the guards to do their usual job when the Royalties are coming

"What are they going to do?" He asked confusingly.

"When I gave the cue to walk, You're going to walk okay? I will stay in front" Lisa said and run infront of the Throne's platform. She told something on the King's guard and quickly went back on her position, as if she's waiting for her love in front of the Throne.

The King's guards quickly from two lines like on what they did when Lisa declared being the New Queen.

"Leo! Come!" Lisa told.

Leo was slowly getting off his wheelchair. He was really shy to walk in the middle of the guards.

"Let us all welcome, The Prince of the Nation.. Prince Leo!"

They raise their swords in sync and touch each tip. Leo was looking at Lisa, She encourage him to walk.

Leo started to walk on the red carpet until she reach the first two guards who are holding and raising their swords. His hands are on his back and couldn't move his feet properly. He's shy that everyone was treating him like that. While he was walking in the middle, Lisa was smiling from ear to ear feeling proud on what she see.

"I never imagine that you will love to be with a kid" Jin Young chuckle.

"Really?" Lisa scoffed.

"You once told me that you hated kids and you doesn't want to have children in the future" He laugh.

Lisa furrowed her brows, trying to remember it "Really? I hated kids seriously but Leo was different" She smile.

Leo was on his half way, he keeps on looking at each and every guards he passed by until he reach the end of it. Lisa walk towards him and held his hand.