Chapter 51: Sword fight

"Yah Unnie! Why did you do that?!" Joy groan while she's trying to reach the pace of Lisa's fast walk. Minnie was behind her along with Ser Jin Young.

Lisa didn't replied back and head inside the Castle. Some people are still drinking and having a great time to celebrate the party. She walk upstairs and they followed her.

"Unnie I'm agsjdlshahslkh"

Lisa rumpled her mouth because of too much talking. Minni covered her mouth when she saw what her Sister did.

"Stop asking question. Will you?" She annoyingly said and began to walk again.

She went inside her chamber and slump her body on the bed. A sudden knock on the door she heard. She didn't want to go and open it so she just let someone to open by itself.

"Your Grace.. "

Jin Young walk inside and give the calling card to Lisa. She got up from lying and look at it, her face lit up and tap Jin Young's shoulder.

"Thank you!" She said.

Lisa walk out her chamber and run towards the office where the telephone and other gadgets are place. She open it and pick up the telephone and smash the numbers.

"C'mon.. " She whispered.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Miss Nam speaking. May I help you?"

"This is Lisa Manoban, Can I talk to Leo?" She asked.

"L-Lisa Manoban? The Queen?" Miss Nam stuttered when she heard it.

"Yes. Can I talk to him for a while? Is he still up?"

"Wait, Your Majesty" Miss Nam said and put down the phone on the table.

Lisa put the telephone between her shoulder and ears while she's fixing the sleeve of her dress.

"Hello?"

A baby voice escape on the speaker of the phone that made Lisa's smile glow up. She chuckle and clear her throat.

"Is this Lisa Noona??" He asked.

Lisa laugh at him and scrunch her eyes "Yah. How did you know that? Miss Nam told you?" She said in disbelief.

Lisa heard a loud laugh of Leo, her heart flutter and even her mood brush off. Despite of being tired, Everything faded when Leo show his cute laugh.

"No. I just missed your voice Noonaaaa" He said.

"Why are you still up? Something hurt? Just tell me" Lisa was soft at this moment. She put her both legs on the other chair and make herself relax.

"I just can't sleep"

"Do you want me to tell you some stories again?"

"I want it to be real Noonaaaa" Leo was trying to be cute.

Lisa didn't speak but she's smiling then her smile disappear when Leo said something that made her heart broken.

"Noona.. Haru Noona got adopted today then Sian will be adopted by tomorrow.. Why no one wants to adopt? Because I'm weak?" He asked with his sad tone of voice.

Lisa sit up straight and brush her hair using her finger because of frustration.

"Don't think like that, you're the strongest person I know! Look, You made it! You got a heart transplant. Even me? I don't think I can make it" She said trying to cheer Leo up but Leo still not answering, Lisa heave a sigh and think what will make him feel better.