Epilogue

Nothing can ruin the perfect weather today. The sun rises up on the sky to lit up the whole country. The wind bluster to cool everyone around. A lot of birds are resting on the roof of the Castle and even chirping, seems like they're singing on the top of it.

The infantrymen, cavalrymen and Queen's guards are marching around, practicing on something big event.

The whole country is already in peace after a year. Everything went in settled when Lisa took her action as the Queen. Everyone went back to their work as if nothing happened.

Even though it's been a year since a lot of people died, The Royalties are still grieving whenever they're thinking of some what if's.

"Come on!" Bobby shouted when he open the car's door.

"Just wait! Chaeyoung is too slow to move!" Jimin complain "Chaeng! Look what time is it! We're gonna be late!" He shouted outside.

"I'm coming!!" She replied from inside the house, she run downstairs while carrying three paper bags in her hands. She bid her goodbye to their parents and run outside.

"Such a turtle" Jimin shakes his head and take the paper bag.

"I'm sorry~" Chaeng pouted.

"Oh Gosh stop with a sibling goals! Just hurry up!" Bambam interrupted who's beside Bobby too.

The two walk towards the car but Yoongi stop him who's on the other car.

"Here. You are not suitable there" He said.
A guard walk out of the car and open the door for the two. They seems so excited and happy today.

"I'm excited and nervous at the same time" Chaeng uttered "Where's Lady Jisoo?"

The car drove off so they will arrive on time.

"She's with the other Ladies. Don't worry you'll see her later" Yoongi assure her while looking outside the window.

Jimin slap his thigh forcefully "Yah! Hyung I don't want someone to get near her" Jimin disapprove.

"I'm not a kid anymore!" Chaeyoung cross her arms and just lean her back on the backrest.

Yoongi laugh and shakes his head "You better sleep because we have a long way to go before we arrive at the castle"

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked when he noticed that it's not the way to get in there.

"We still need to fetch Irene or else Seulgi will going to kill us" Yoongi chuckle.

Chaeng is looking outside the peaceful street of Seoul. She saw the park that they used to perform, she smile unconsciously and even getting teary on the thought of she's missing it. After some hardwork, Jennie, Irene and Rosé are already graduate in school.

---

Seulgi's P. O. V.

"You excited?" Jisoo asked me.

We are walking around the castle to have some refreshments. All I can say is, all of the people inside were busy that you can't talk to them that long.

"Who wouldn't be?" I laugh and sigh as I look around the Castle "I miss Taehyung" I said almost whispering.

We took our seat on the bench near us to take a rest. The guards who are passing by bow their heads to greet.

"I know he's happy. He's our angel now" She answer back.

I look at my watch and it's already 11AM. I hope the Lords and others are on their way so they can prepare themselves. Sunmi is in Lisa's room I think while the Princesses are inside their room getting prepare.