Chapter 70: Soon

Jennie's P. O. V.

Our kiss went deeper as I wrap my arms on her neck. She drop the book on the floor and pull me closer to her, Lisa push me on the wall and smash her lips on mine once again. I don't know what's happening to me, I already told to myself that I won't fall on her trap again. She took my pearl and nothing happened between us but my body moves on its own way.

I push her on her chest but to get off me but she held my wrist and push her lips against mine harshly.

"L-Lisa" I said between our kiss but she didn't stop there. She carry me and let me cling my legs on her waist  I don't know where are we going until I felt the soft touch of the couch on my skin.

Her hand was roaming around my back until it went inside my shirt and unclasp my uplift. Our lips parted and I saw her eyes because of the light of the moon on window.

"You're beautiful" says Lisa. I can hear my heart pumping really loud because on what she said.

I don't know what made her soft like this but I'm loving the view. Her sincere eyes, gentle touches and soft voice. How I wish we could turn back on our normal interaction but I don't think it will gonna happen.

She stroke my cheek using her finger down to my jaw "You're breaking my own rules" She mumbled and kiss my nibble on my neck.

I close my eyes and feel her kisses, her hand went inside my shirt and cup my breast. We break our kisses and she pull off my shirt and unbotton my pants.

I'm really confused, Why? Am I her whore or what? She told me that she doesn't love me anymore and I can feel it, she's being distant. Is she using me for pleasure? I don't know anymore but I'm responding on everything she does.

Her kisses went down slowly and my upper body arch on response, while she's doing everything she wanted, my tears drip down on my cheek.

--------

Lisa's P. O. V.

I almost fell on the couch when I heard a heavy thing drop on the table.
"You stupid!" I yelled when I saw Seulgi in front of me, I throw the pillow to her and turn my body on the other side to sleep again.

But then my eyes widened when I realized that I'm not in my room. I instantly took my seat and saw the Lords and Ladies looking at me suspiciously.

"What are you doing here?" Bambam asked me.

I fix myself and look around, it seems 8am in the morning already. They have classes I think, they are all well dress.

"W-What do you mean?" I stuttered.

I look around once again when I realized what happened to me and Jennie last night. As far as I remember we both fell asleep after we made it again. She slept on my arms but where is she?

"Looks like you're searching for someone?" Yoongi teased "Anyway, We just passed by to say that Sunmi and Hyun Suk will arrive any minute now. Prepare yourself before Hyun Suk seen you like this" He stated and started to walk while his hands are inside his pocket.

The Lords followed him but before Taehyung pass by me, he stop for a moment and fix the button of my sleeve which made me embarrassed.

"The next time you did something outside of your room, check everything or you'll be doomed" He said and pat my head before he left.

Seulgi and Jisoo are the only one who left here in front of me. Looking at me with their narrow eyes then suddenly Jin Young came in.

"Your Grace" He bowed "Lady Sunmi and Hyun Suk are already arrive" He said.