Chapter 90: Mourn

Yoongi's P. O. V.

Everything around me doesn't seem right, Everything that happened seems a nightmare, Everything that I witnessed seems an illusion and Everything that I am seeing is an hallucination. I couldn't express, I couldn't release my emotions.

This is unbelievable.

This isn't true.

"I'm sorry our Royalties but you can't step inside the room" The nurse told us.

We stop from running beside Taehyung's stretcher, Our parents are looking after the King who's inside, We all know he's already but the Empress couldn't believe on what happened so she told them to try. We the young Lords are looking after Taehyung. Thank God that we have private doctors and nurses in case of emergency like this.

My Father decided to bring them to big private room for treatment and not in the Hospital since it is still vicious. The policemen and armies are chasing Kai's group and hopefully they will get caught so we can assassinate them!

I really don't know how the fuck they get inside the Palace without even knowing their real identity. Our Emperor's guards are well known by their fellow guards but the heck they even got fooled? This is beyond unreal.

Guards here in the Palace are sucks, The guards in the castle are well trained than them.

"How's Father?" Minnie cried as she walk to the door. She wants to open it but I hold her hand to stop "He's going to be okay, right?"

I look at her back and saw the Empress and Joy crying in each others shoulder.

I lower down my head and caress her shoulders "Stop crying" I mumbled. I want to tell it to her that he's already dead but I'll let the doctors explain things to them.

I know this is a big mess not just in asia but for the whole world, by just hearing the news of the Queen of Korea being lost, The Emperor got shot and Young Lord, and Young Lady who got kidnapped by someone.

Only our Kingdom can experienced it because of the poor security we have.

I glance at Bambam and Bobby together with Seulgi and Sunmi, they're sitting on the floor, crying helplessly. I don't want to cry but seeing them like this makes my heart shatter. Bobby really force himself to get in here to look for Taehyung.

Just thinking about Taehyung, I can't help but to tear up. Lisa is not here, I don't know how to make them calm or maybe if she's here.. She's crying too. Taehyung is the softest Lord among us, He looks like crazy about reacting things but he's one of the reliable Lord.

"How the fuck Kai got inside the Palace?! Huh?!" Bambam grab the guard's collar, he throw him on the wall and ready to punch him but he resist.

I was about to say something when we heard a shout of cries inside the room.

"Taehyung! Please!"

We all look at the door and my body moves unconsciously, I grab the knob and twisted it to enter. As we all gather inside, Taehyung's body is lying on the bed with a green cloth tuck in.

He look so pale and he's not breathing anymore.

"I'm sorry Your Grace" The doctors said as they bow their heads "We did everything we could but his body was too weak. The bullet has been planted in her heart that made it shatter into pieces because of the strong impact of the bullet" They said.

Bobby and Bambam passed by me and hug Taehyung's body. Seulgi run to the doctor and grab its Collar.

"Tell me you are lying! You better treat him and make him breathe or else I will put your license down!" She scream, tears have been flown down on her cheeks.