Chapter 38: It's You

Jennie's P. O. V.

Having a guilt will make you feel uncomfortable. I know I'm wrong that I didn't listen to Lisa first before accusing her that she's lying. I once asked Kai about what happened and he told me that he have no idea what's going on.

I'm a little bit mad of her because she hurt Kai, Rosé explained to me that it's not the right thing to do. Even Chaeyoung, she have no idea about it but she stay calm and don't take any sides. Maybe I'm too carried away about my emotion. She showed up out of nowhere then suddenly she will cause a trouble, who wouldn't be mad at it?

Maybe I should listen to her first, that's why I suggest that we should talk but then everything turn upside down ans doesn't go to the plan, She's with other girl. I don't know who is she, she's pretty and look so rich. They are cute together tho.

"Are you okay?" I snap out when Yoongi speak beside me.

"Uhmm" I response. Maybe I should ask him who's that girl?

"I don't know what's happening to you and Lisa, As what I heard and observed earlier you two seem not okay? Am I right?" He stated.

Thankfully we're doing some activities today so it's okay to talk in a low tone of voice.

"Just a misunderstanding" I shortly replied.

"What is it? So I can help you to explain to her" He offered, he's busy answering the activity while me I can't focus on what I'm doing.

"Just tell her that I will wait for her tonight, that's a big help" I mumbled.

He look at me and give me a thumbs up for assurance. I need to say sorry, I don't want to be unfair tho.

But what if she won't come? And get tired of being with me? I think it's my fault tho.

"I noticed you are not performing at the Park for almost a week?" He asked.

"Ah. It's our rest since we gathered a lot of money last week but we will start again by next week" I answered back. He nodded and continue on writing.

Riiiing

The bell rang that made all of alarmed that it's already lunch break. Yoongi tap my shoulder and he hurriedly storm out of our room. I took my bag and wen straight outside.

"Let's go?" I look at my side and saw Irene Unnie. She's been away for a week tho because of student council, she's really a hard working student. I

"I missed you!" I give her a tight hug and she chuckle.

"I missed you morrre" She giggle.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Busan. There's a seminar for students there. I met a lot of people there and one speaker told us about the soon to be Queen" She said.

Soon to be Queen? Maybe it's the same girl I exchanged letters before. I felt bad everytime I'm remembering that day but I still want to see her, Does she still remember me? Maybe not.

I didn't respond to her statement, We made our way towards the cafeteria to eat. I roam my eyes around and there's no Chaeyoung inside, maybe her lunch will be late again.

As we are walking towards the one free table, Someone approach me three men wearing a black suit with a wireless earphones.

"Are you Miss Jennie Kim?" He asked, He's holding a lunch box that wrap on a red cloth.

A lot of students are looking at me, who wouldn't be? Three men approach me wearing this formal suit. I look at Irene Unnie and she shrugged her shoulder.