Lui birthday AU

On Christmas day in lui's private island....

Lui : Who the hell sent this to me? *sees the package has no sender name or anything but a card with heart shape stuffs* *reads* "My dear Sharkie, sorry I can't make it to your birthday, I hope you will forgive me, Love You~"

The delivery guy : Uhm... Sir can you.... *Feels scared of the white tyrant*

Lui : What the hell you want bastard?!! *Clearly in bad mood* *thunder roars*

The delivery guy : *bows down* PLEASE PUT A SIGN IN THE PAPER I'LL LEAVE RIGHT AWAY SIR!!!

Lui : *signs the paper* get lost before my sharks kill you. *Walks back inside with the package*

The delivery guy : Yes! *Leaves the island in sonic speed* I'M NOT GOING TO DELIVERY STUFFS TO THIS PERSON ANYMORE!!!!! *the sharks threatens him* Wah?!! *Thunder roars* WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE?!!? .😱

Back to the angry Lui...

Lui : *opens the package* what is this? *Took out a soft beautiful scarf and some other stuffs* Its snowflakes. *Sighs but chuckles*

Valt : Surprise! Happy birthday Lui! *hugs him from behind* hehe!

Free : Shu is sick that's why he can't make it, but he made this scarf for you.

Lui : *put on the scarf* this is so fluffy Shu does know what I like. *Snuggles his cheek into the scarf*

Valt : It took him three weeks to finish this and his fingers got hurt too.

Lui : Aww that little bunny is too nice.

Free : Anyways he's the cake he made for you and *kiss Lui in the lips* love you baby sharkie~

Lui : Love you too Free *smiles*

Valt : here's my gift!

Lui : *opens the gift* wow.. luinor plushie.?

Valt : It's cute right?

Lui : Yes I love it, thank you valty~ *kiss his cheek*

Valt : hehe.

Free : *smiles*

Welp- I dunno why I made Lui birthday AU

But anyway enjoy it!