Training with Shu

A/n : Lesh goo back in time! Off to the basics!~

Valt : *toothy grin, a daring look bubbling with overconfidence* Let's go, Valtryek! Let's give it our all! *Takes his stance* hehe *flicks his nose*

Lui : Well well, look who is here again. Came to taste your sweet lose to me again?~ *grin*

Valt : We won't lose to you this time for sure!

Free : *lacking emotions, sat on the floor leaning his back against the wall* There you go again.

Shu : I'll be the ref *starts with the formalities*

3. 2. 1.

Lui : Let it rip!

Valt : Go shoot! Certain kill mega shot! *Shoots his bey to the ceiling*

Free, Shu, Lui : Eh..? *Looks at the flying bey*

Valt : Aah! *Runs after his bey* Valtryek are you alright?! Are you hurt?! *kisses his bey* Phew it's fine!

Lui : Is this your way of wasting my time? You will never in a million years would be able to defeat me. *Disappointed stare*

Valt : Aah!? Heyy! It was a failed attempt! Let's do it again!!

Free : He needs to calm down

Shu : Valt you need to practice your launch first.

Valt : What's wrong with it?! It was so good until gravity pulls my bey!

Lui : That doesn't make sense, idiot

Valt : Just give me another chance I'll prove it *gritting his teeth*

Lui : I've already had enough of you.

Valt : My feelings of love for bey won't lose to anyone!!

Shu : Yeah you love your bey, we can see it

Free : You keep on going about love and love but You've just been fooling around *shoot the truth arrow*

Valt : *stuck by the harsh truth arrow* Aaahh!!?

Lui : Go learn the basics first and come to me again.

Valt : *dramatic fall to the ground, put under the spot light* The basics! I need to hurry up and learn the basics... *Realization lightens around the air head* Erm.. so what are the basics? (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Free : You don't even know the basics?

Valt : You hold the bey... Like this *gestures it* and throw it like this, don't you? *Done by a complete air head expression*

Lui : Bastard you're a complete amateur! *Scary face threat*

Valt : Ack! *Backs off* a-amateur?! *Looks pretty hurt and sad* ....

Shu : Hey you could have just said it nicely, though *places his hand on his shoulder* Hey Valt, it's okay don't take it to the heart, with practice you can be a better blader *comforts Valt*

Valt : Shuu *teary eyes and a running nose*

Shu : Yes, and your nose is running..

Valt : *hugs Shu's legs* I'm hungryyy!!! ต( ິᵒ̴̶̷̤ ﻌ ᵒ̴̶̷̤ )ິฅ

Shu : ..... *Sweatdrop*

Lui : Figured. He's an total airhead.

Free : I fell for it for a moment

Shu : You're worried about that? Oh Valt. *Flicks his forehead* of course, dummy c'mon there's some food

Valt : *beams up immediately* YEAH!!! FOOD! ٩̋(ˊ•͈ ꇴ •͈ˋ)و