Alpha's Mate || Shui

Shu plodded on, willing himself to take each step and not bothered about the miles he had to go, but merely getting through one more painful step. All the roads were hidden, not even a single landmark was visible as only a waste of snow covered the fields with trees poking out slightly. The snow kissed his hair and his skin was cold as ice, puffs of air slipped pass his blood stained lips turning into a mist. The albino tried not to think about the dead people in the village and focussed on the snow at his feet-which crunched under his feet and quickly soaked his shoes. Shu felt his eyes growing misty as all he could make out of his surroundings was the blur stilled images of the dark forest but it's nothing clear due to the insufficient light, his pulse beat a hundred to the minute and the blood throbbed at his heart.

His breathing was shallow, his pale face was bloodied but not from his own blood. Placing his unoccupied hand on his left wounded shoulder and winced as the crimson liquid ooze out of it, the pink fabric gets damped with his bleedings as it clawed his skin underneath, drawing a painful muffled cry from the albino. The wind brushed pass him, carrying the soft hoot of the owls and the other birds inhabited in the woods, Shu felt his lungs burning for oxygen. His vision begun to slip, biting his bottom to lip to keep him awake from the drowsiness overtaking his worn out body. Closing his eyelids for a brief moment, the images of the once peaceful village filled with lively people lounging outside their huts chattering and laughing off all their worries, now littered with dead bodied and soaked in blood. The reminder of that scene made him shuddered. Shu reached for his mouth vainly trying not to throw up, the unpleasant smell of blood and the unholy screams of the people of his village ringed in his ears. His parents were long dead when he arrived to their house.

Everyone in his village were slaughtered by the white tyrant, except him. But either way, he knew the Alpha will surely chase after him, using his enhanced sense of smell. It's only a matter of time for the Alpha to find his whereabouts, Shu pushed the former thoughts away, forcing himself to take yet another painful step. The slash in his shoulder was too deep, he wouldn't dare to even take a look at the depth of the wound to know how badly it's injured. From his peripheral vision his crimson eyes caught the shadow movements of something, Shu wanted to avoid at all means.

The Alpha. His sharp violet orbs darted around the snow field soon stopping at his direction. His penetrating gaze momentarily shifted to meet his crimson eyes, which gave a different kind of chill that made the albino subconsciously let out a low growl as if to threaten the Alpha. "Found you." Lui stated, his face barely giving in any clue of his mood. They were stern and twisted with seriousness, "Human."

Shu didn't move a muscle, his eyes focussed on the Alpha's movements as if readying himself to prepare for an attack. It wasn't his first encounter with the white tyrant and this time when Lui reached for him, Shu knew too well it's because he wanted nothing but his life. He tore his gaze from the white tyrant for a moment, searching for an opening. With this weak body going at the alpha head on is suicide. Tricking him and making a run would be the worst idea, since the Alpha is hundred times faster than the humans. There's no way to escape this situation, so he decided to speak first, "What do you want from me?" Shu maintained his safe distance away from the white tyrant, who circled around him.

-----

Yeah, I'm here again...writing shit and not studying for board which is in 20 days-. Haha how much of a lazyass I am.

Nvm should I continue this thing?

Ofc not now lol, gotta drag my butt to study again, but after exams maybe.. yeah?

Can you imagine what gonna happen next? Lemme keep you wondering about it~ hahaha I'm so cruel >:')

Option A : Make a shift blow and make a run.

Option B : Keep talking and distract the Alpha and attack.

Option C : Let the Alpha take him

Meanwhile Shu be like : Option D - just disappear into thin air.

Free : Nah bunny, there's no such option and you can't make a new one either.

Shu : Why should I suffer in that moron's hands?!!

Valt : Oops- mahh Shu deserves to do whatever he wants! Shu has his rights! >:(

Lui : With all due respect I choose Option C >:)