Valt got his revenge but...

Valt : *sneaks behind Lui with water balloon* (thinks : you're gonna pay for it)

Lui : *feels his presence* *smirks pretending to not notice*

Shu : *quietly doing his office work* hmm

Free : *peacefully sleeping in Lui's lap* Zzz..

Valt : *throws the water balloon* 😤

Lui : *dodges it skillfully* heh.

Le water balloon hit the busy bunny in the face-💦💦💦

Shu : *coughs* What the *looks at his ruined paper works and his laptop goes whoosh-* AHH No-

Valt : Oh shit- *trembles in fear*(ꏿ﹏ꏿ;)

Lui : Valty didn't I told you to not play inside the house? *Smirks*

Free : Lui you're so hot

Lui : Excuse me?

Free : your lap I mean *throw the water balloon at him* So chill yourself. (He is Valt's team)

Lui : *too late to dodge let alone process* oof-

Valt : Hehehe! Thanks freeee!!! >:3

Shu : Valty You're grounded for a week! look at the mess you made *angry shu noises*

Valt : No fair! You didn't scold Lui for ruining my beybread!! You're being partial!! *Pouts*

Free : *pat valt* poor baby come here love.

Valt : *hugs him* Shu is mean to me!!!

Lui : HOYA YOU BETTER BE SORRY!!

Shu : *face palm* I'm not being partial, look at these mess. I worked hard for this project and you ruined all of my hard work.

Valt : *feels bad* Sowwyyy but it's Lui's fault for dodging it..

Lui : Hah? How is that supposed to be my fault?! You let someone slab you even after knowing about the attack?! Where's the goddamn logic?!! (ʘ言ʘ╬)

Free : but it's your fault for making valt annoyed in the first place *throws some facts*

Lui : It's a fuvking dare I swear if you bring that again I'm gonna burn the whole world into ashes.

Meanwhile the whole world : Σ(ಠ_ಠ) And what we do to deserve this Mr. Shirosagi?

Lui : I'm just saying it to sound mad *fumes in anger*

Valt : *plays baby shark song*

Lui : *cracks* ........ *So done with people teasing him with that song* ..... *volcano eruption*
(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

DOOMED.