Manga Shu is savage af

Lui : *vainly trying to hold back his laughs*

Free : Hm? Did he lost it? *Resting his head on Shu's lap*

Shu : He's been staring at that tab for almost hours, now *taking a sip of his tea*

Valt : EHH!!! SHUUU WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!!!

Shu : Valt you're already 12 now. Wake up on your own.

Valt : *has his shirt inside out* I OVERSLEPT AGAIN!!! GYAAAA!!! *Bouncing here and there clumsily* WHERE IS MY HEADBAND!?!

Free : The table.

Valt : OH RIGHT THANKS FREEE!! *rushes back to his bedroom and gets his stuff* WAHHHHH- *miserably falls off the stairs*

Shu : *sigh* You haven't fixed your habits yet.

Valt : STUPID SHUUU I FELL OFF THE STAIRS BLAME THE GRAVITY!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE COMING HERE AND PICK ME UP.

Shu : I'd have, but Free is sleeping on me.

Free : Now don't make me an excuse.

Lui : You guys are really stupid after all.

Shu, Valt, Free : Huh?

Valt : WHO ARE YOU CALLING STUPID?!?!

Free : Valt's awfully grumpy today, guess Lui's behaviour rubbing off.

Shu : Yeah, we can't have another Lui now can we?

Valt : AHH!! SHUT UP YOU TWO!! I TOLD YOU TO WAKE ME UP!! I MISSED MY FAVOURITE SHOW!!! *stomped his feet, annoyed.*

Lui : It's your fault damn it, if you really love that stupid show that frigging much you should have woken up naturally *throwing facts*

Valt : AHHH I CAN'T HEAR THE ALARM AT ALL! WHAT'S THE POINT ON HAVING THEM ANYWAY?!!

Free : This becomes a loud house. Better off heading to the woods.

Shu : Well, don't get sick again. I will kick your ass.

Lui : The CEO of kicking people's ass *smirks at Shu*

Valt : Ah! Yes that stupid Shu used to kick me!

Shu : *shrugs* Because you lost it. So gotta bring you back to sense *so causal about his point.*

Lui : I love the way he is too blunt about the whole deal *laughs, showing the tab to them*

Le tab :

(Look at that manga Shu replying "kick him" with that face omg I'm wheezing- XDDD)

Shu : Oh.

Free : *chuckles* Gosh Shu did you really kick Valt right down there. Ouch that much hurt a lot.

Valt : *instinctively clutches his thing, having a bad reminder of the pain* HEEYYYYY SHUU IMMMA GET MYY REVENGE!!!

Shu : Too bad, I'm already outta here *leaps out of the room*

Valt : COME BACK HERE SHUUU!!!

Lui : Those two morons are funny as fuck.

Free : True though.