Perfect

Valt : Free that tickles! Awnn stop Shuu hahahaha *got sandwiched between Shree*

Shu : *butterfly kisses his cheek to his neck* I missed you so much

Free : *pulls Valt closer, hugging him from behind, buried his face into the crook of his neck* You can't just leave us without telling us like that you know

Valt : I literally just went to bathroom! C'mon you're stingy!! *Leans on Free while Shu stays on top of him, cuddling and snuggling* Shuu please stop hahaha

Shu : But there is never a day I stop loving you *Plants soft kisses here and there*

Free : *takes off his headband* Leave your hair down it suits you better *kissed his neck before biting*

Valt : huh no I won't look cool- AHW! H-hey did you just bite me now?! *Tilts his head back to see Free with a pout* that hurts you know?

Free : I love biting you tho

Valt : What are you? A dog? You and Lui keep biting me!!

Shu : *thinks : That bite mark seems like a sign of ownership... Guess I won't tell Valt about it..*

Free : Angh *intentionally bites Valt's ear*

Valt : Ahh staph itt!! *Press his hand on Free's mouth* bad doggy!

Free : *licks his hand teasingly* kiss me until I'm sick of it~

Valt : *blushing intensely* ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ baka! Why did you lick my hand?! *Jerks his hand away from Free's lips*

Free : *grasps his hand, pulling it back to his lips and bites his finger* I don't need an excuse for my behaviour~ *looks at him seductively, his eyes glows*

Valt : E-ehhh Freee!! *Ruflles his hair messing it up* baka baka baka baka!! Don't look at me like that!!!

Free : Oof *puffs up his cheek* Stop it Valt

Valt : Hah! That's what I said too! Did you stopped at all? Now I ain't stopping! *Trying to annoy Free the way he did to him*

Free : You're so loud *grabs Valt's wrists* Hmm?~ now I got you.

Valt : No fair you're stronger than me!!

Shu : He's crazy strong. At this point he isn't a human.

Free : You're all just weak

Valt : Oh yeah?! Tell me which normal person moves a big boulder like it's no big deal?!

Free : Like me for instance.

Shu : The fact that he is like only 11?

Valt : Yes! You're crazy!

Free : I'm exceptionally stronger than you kids

Shu : Valt's a year old than you

Valt : Yes!! I'm the big guy here!

Free : Nah you're the small guy here.

Shu : That's personal-

Lui : *comes home with a bleeding nose, some not so serious injuries but it still looks worse, might get troublesome if not treated*

Valt : WHAT THE HECK?! LUI?!?

Free : Shit, He's bleeding to death!

Shu : Lui did you just fight someone again?!!

Lui : *winces at their loud screams* So fucking loud, shut up *limply walks to the fridge and pours himself a glass of water like nothing just happened*