They love each other!

Valt : So we are having a sneaky peeks at those draft books today~

Shu : Although I said not to, but they didn't listen to me.

Lui : Come on Snowflakes we have the rights. After all it's all about us loving each other according to the ship.

Free : We are having a Fralt. Frui. Shree. *Shows a little a very little emotion on his face, a miracle!*

Lui : You are happy-

Shu : He's been waiting for this very moment. Congratulations Free.

Valt : I can't wait to be the hero! *To happy for being the centre of attention in some of the books*

Shu : So let's start with Shalt books, first things first.

Lui No Shui it is.

Free : Can we start with Fralt, Shree and Frui?

Meanwhile Valt : Nevermind them, let's take a sneak at the book I find interesting. Okay let's seeeee.... *Scrolling through my tab* hmm.. Ah! Found it. It's Shu, Lui, Free x Prince Me *gets flustered* I'm the prince cool!

(If you're a shipper of Shalt, Lualt, Fralt this one is for you!)

Title : Remember

Ships : Shalt, Lualt, Fralt.

Summary :

Valt aoi your average high school student, who has been distressed with life's pace. Things were different now as he ran into a mysterious guy, Shu Kurenai, a knight from Alca star. Who claimed that Valt was the crown prince of their world, in order to protect him from the evil force Valt was sent to the human's world. However now the enemies have recognised the crown prince's real identity, as dangers are coming at him. After having a hard to accept the fact, Valt agreed to help them. As the prophecy said, "The crown prince will bring peace to the kingdom, fifteen years of despair and misfortunes, one day he will return to take over his rightful throne and save the Alca star from its eternal darkness."

Valt : Shu, Lui, Free!! Seee!! I'm the hero of this book! Hahaha finally I'm not a smol bean in this one! I'm a big boy! Hahahaha! *Victory dances*

Lui, Free : What?

Shu : *looks at the book info* It is. I'm so proud of you Valty *kiss valt lovingly*

Lui : *snatches my tab from Shu* give that here. *Scrolls through it* Shui. Shui. Shui.

(Die hard Shui fan? You came to the right spot my fellow shui shippers!)

1) Title : His Snowflakes.

Ships : Shui

Summary :

The story is focused on a mute guy, Shu from Koushima town in the outskirts of Tōketsu empire, which was ruled by the Shirosagi bloodlines. Due to his traumatic childhood Shu loss his ability to speak, he suffers from inferiority complex. Shu was tricked into marrying the selfish king Shirosagi's son, Lui shirosagi the next ruler of the empire. Shu was forced to hide his real gender and disguised himself as a beautiful women in order to marry the Crown Prince, Lui. Fate brought two sworn enemies bounded by the red string of love. The truth about Shu's past, and the never ending hatred between Homura and Tōketsu empires. What if Shu's gender identity exposed to the White tyrant? Will Shu be able to uncover the truth about his past? What happened to his parents? Who really is he?

Lui : There's a few more let's see~

2) Title : Your love is gone

Ship : Shui, Fralt