With Reporter Aiga

Shu : What a nice weather.

Free : *looks at the window* *thunderbolt crash! Boom, an agonizing scream from a distance*

Shu : I wanted to say that.  *Sips coffee*

Free : Hey

Shu : No.

Free : Didn't even say anything yet

Shu : I clearly do not possess the ability to deal with you right now. You may with all due respect, get lost.

Valt : *yelling at Lui, angrily* You bastard!! You ate my beybread again?!!!

Lui : It does Not have your name written on it anywhere *yells back but nonchalantly*

Shu : For the love of fuck, Lui, Valt enough.

Valt :  I want justice for my beybread! That dragon murdered my beybread! This is a crime!

Lui : Go to hell.

Free : *the only person quiet on that loud house*

Shu : Did you know that human flesh is the cause of all suffering?

Free : Um, no, but I do agree, you have got a point there.

Valt : *pushes Lui down against the couch, pulling his cheek, literally in rampage mode (A/n : hurry! Run people run! We gotta save our lives!)* You son of a shark!!!

Lui : What did you just said little shit?! *Pulling Valt's hair while trying to get out of his grip* You're after the wrong guy Valt! Grrrrr!

Valt : Oh yeah?! Lemme tell you something you butthole! You're. So. Damn. Weak. You hear me?!!

Free : Ouch. That's badass.

Lui : You friggin dare say that again *wrestling arm to arm now*

Shu : Everytime I find the meaning of life, they change it.

Lualt : *as chaotic as ever* *loud thud* *clashing noises* *screams were being thrown at eachother* *glasses breaks* *kaaboom*

Free : Well it's not like it's new.

Shu : Sometimes I just wish aliens would abduct me and crown me their leader.

Free : Would that make you an alien yourself if you're their leader? Or Wait, are you okay man? You've been bit off for a while..

Shu : Physically? Mentally? Spiritually? Financially? Socioeconomically? I am not sure what you mean.

Free : Um.. in general... Maybe? *Confused as heck*

Shu :  I am doing well…or that could be my anti-depressants speaking.

Free : *sweat drop* Are you seriously okay?

Shu : Living a life of suppressed rage, emotional imbalance, and denial. *Takes out a book* Time for my therapy. I'm coming people, we can live in peace.

Free : What's so good about fictional people? That's just a book? *Even more confused now, he doesn't see why Shu wastes his time reading a book, instead he could make a use of that time to nap - According to Free*

Shu : *turns to Lualt couple still fighting like their life's on line then back at Free with poker face* I am really just trying hard to avoid ambiguous questions at this moment.

Free : You know that, I'm just trying to make a conversation to get to know you... What Valt calls that again.... Friend's things..? *Trying really hard to be social like Valt but kinda feels awkward*

Shu : Your attempt at social interaction to be polite is hereby acknowledged. *Gets back to reading his book*

Free : Uhm.. okay? *Awkward pause* that's it...?

Valt : *was thrown at the couch, coughing* You little!! *Gets back up and strikes a swift blow at Lui* You gonna pay for that!!

Lui : Come at me bitch! *Fiercely growling*

Free : Do you guys mind existing somewhere else? We are currently in a middle of a date here?

Lui : Fuck off somewhere else! *Blocking Valt's attacks* Tch! You call that a punch? Pfft. Let me show what's the real deal! *Actually punches, because at this point it's only violent*

Valt : *sent off his balance and hit the ground* Damn you- *coughing, breathing heavily*

Aiga : *holding a mic* Good morning readers! You're watching- actually reading headlines news edition Weekend Date went wrong, with me, Aiga Akabane reporting on the site. According to the locals, we have been informed that Lui shirosagi, has stolen a premium edition beybread aka the best boy's favourite bread this morning. Valt has went on rampage ever since then, you could still see the fierce battle for love, desperation, justice and ego. On the other hand, the eye witnesses who happened to be on their first ever date even though they already had s*censorship*x  like frigging monsters.

Shu : *twitching at his comment* Excuse me?

Aiga : Oh, cmon, shall we have a few words from you sir? *Pointing his mic to Free* What do you think about your date with that poker face dude has gone so far?

Free : Um, pretty mystical?

Aiga : That's sucks. Okay, so who do you think is at fault? Lui or Valt?

Free : Myself to be existing here.

Aiga : Omfg- that's so brutally honest. Alright, let's have a few words from Shu kurenai aka mommy of the house. Say, what do you think about your life?

Shu : I'm completely prepared for the end of the world.

Aiga : I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong. Anyway what made you take that decision?

Shu : My brain.

Free : Please you should stop drinking that cursed drink, cause you're getting bitter each cup.

Shu : Today's good mood is sponsored by coffee.

Valt : Aaaahhhhh!!!! *Attacks Lui and actually succeeds* Yes! *Sat on top of Lui* I kicked your a*censorship*s! *Slap his face* Apologize!

Aiga : Oh crap! Did you record that?! Its awesome! Make sure to edit the last part into some spicy yaoi stuff! The title should be "Yandere boyfriend punishes his sadistic lover!" Oh dang it!

Lui : Fucking turn off that shit or I'm breaking it right now! *Throws Valt off him and makes his way to the reporter and the Camera man*

Aiga : *in a rushed voice* That's all the news for today! You can also visit our website to get more information, have a nice day and keep stay tune.

*Camera creaking shuts off*