Behind the scene-

One fine morning around 5, back in the blader's house...

Lui : *wakes up, dazed* Shu. Kurenai Shu. Shuu. Bunny. Oii Kurenai. Shuu. Crimson eyed Shu. Whited haired grandpa. Mommy Kurenai. Shuu babe. Snowflake.

Shu (who just came back from his morning jog) : *slams open the door of Lui's bedroom* THE HELL YOU SCREAMING MY NAME LIKE THAT FOR?

Valt (Wakes up from his sleep and comes to check what's the sound) : *looking sleepy* Where am I? *Bumps into Shu* Oof-

Shu : Why did you get out of the bed? It's still too early for you, go back and sleep.

Valt : But Lui.. what's wrong with him? *Yawns*

Free : *hugs Valt from behind* Yeah. I thought something's up.

Lui : Where is my morning kiss?

Shu : *sigh* Jesus you're such a baby sometimes. *Walks to the bed*

Valt : *falls asleep while standing* Zzz...Zzz

Free : *picks up Valt bridal style* Let's get you back to bed, Valty. *Leaves*

Shu : *leans down and press his lips against Lui's*

Lui : *opens his eyes* Morning.

Shu : Morning sleepy head *bonks his head playfully* You're clingy person after all.

Lui : Heh. Too much for the guy who was clinging to me last night like his life depends on it.

Shu : Well, who asked me to sing lullaby in the first place?

Lui : *looks away, a rare moment of shyness* Me.

Shu : *chuckles* Chill. I won't expose you.

Lui : You better be *mutters*

Shu : Did I hear something?

Lui : I love you darling.

Shu : Good, I love you too.