What If Valt faints

Requested scenario

Shu : Valty can you blend this batter with blender?

Valt : Oki *uses a blender*

Shu : Lui stop licking the batter!

Lui : Alright I'll taste this little blueberry then *Smirks, smooching Valt*

Valt : Ahhh staphh it!! *Blushing*

Shu : *sigh* Jesus. Save it for later. Let him do his works, you horny shark.

Lui : Excuse me? Guess someone needs to be disciplined

Free : If anyone's that needs discipline that is Lui shirosagi. Someone of us are sleeping here, pipe down people *grumbling*

Lui : Oh yeah? Tired from doing all the chores and running errands? *Sarcasm* you been literally laying down for who knows how many hours without doing anything.

Shu : Hey both of you, quiet down.

Valt : *feels dizzy* Um.. *places the bowl down and clench his head* uhm..

Lui/Free : *bickering back and forth*

Shu : *trying to knock some sense into the duo*

Valt : *suddenly faints*

Shu : Oh fuck?! Valt? *drops the trays of cookie and kneels before the fallen angel- bluenette* Valty? Valty?!

Lui : *hops off the counter, dashes to them* Shit. *Checks the boy's pulse* Free call 911 !

Free : *searches for a damn phone hurriedly* where the fuck is my phone! Nevermind. *Found Shu's phone on the table* alright what's the number?!

Shu/ Lui : ಠ_ಠ

Valt : ITS 911!!!! HURRY UP I'M DYING HERE!! *continues to faint back*

Free : *dials 911* done

Lui : What the fuck?

Shu : Huh.....Valty?