Free saves the day

Valt : hey Shu I want to battle you please can you battle me? Just one battle only one!

Shu : *chuckles* Its okay let's practise together if you want.

Valt : *has stars in his eyes* Really?? Thanks Shu you're the best!!

Shu : hm.

Valt : *search for valtryek* *can't find it* 😨 v-va-valtryek?!!!!!!  Where is it!?!!!!!

Shu : valt search your pocket.

Valt : *removes his pants and searching his pockets and everything* N-no... it's not here...

Shu : Did you have the launcher?

Valt : *grabs his launcher and show it to him* yes it's here...

Shu : Do you remember where you put valtryek?

Valt : *shook his head no**tears forms* I don't remember... *cries* Aaaahhhhhhh!!!! Valtryek!!! Come back to me!!!! Where are you!???

Shu : *comforts valt* Its okay valty, I'll help you find him. Let's search together. Stop crying...

Lui : *comes to the living room* What's going on here?? Why are you crying valt?

Valt : i-I *sniffles* i-I

Lui : you what?

Shu : valt lost valtryek somewhere...

Lui : *sigh* This is why I told you many times to behave like a mature kid.

Valt : *cries* valtryek....

Shu : Valty me and lui will help you.

Lui : eh? Why would I help him? It's his fault. A good blader won't lost his bey.

Shu : *glares at lui serious*

Lui : Ok okay fine. I'll help you find his bey.

Valt : *sniffs* T-thanks.. 😢

Shu : *pat valt's head* *smiles*

Lui : Tell me where ever you go today.

Valt : *sniffles* I-I go to the rooftop and practise with the beyclub and then mom told me to buy grocery, after that I slept on the park, and come here and ask Shu to battle me...

Shu : maybe you left valtryek on the park because that time you were sleeping, so let's go to the park first.

Valt : O-ok..

Lui : Always a clumsy idiot.

Valt : Don't scold me...😢

Shu : Lui! *pats valt's head* don't mind him valty. We'll find valtryek.

Lui : What if a dog or cat takes it?😧😒

Valt : Nooo!!!😱

Shu : Lui will you shut up? Valt, valtryek will be okay!

Lui : Okay what if a crow takes it? You know crow will take away things which are shiny. I suppose valtryek will be in the nest of that crow. Who knows maybe that crow eat your bey. *teasing*

Valt : *his world stops spinning* *fall into his knees dramatically* No.... please not that one.... 😱😱😵😭😭😭*cries*

Shu : 😠😡 LUI!!! STOP MAKING VALT SCARE!!! DON'T YOU DARE MAKE HIM CRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Lui : Its fun to see him cry. Hehe.

Valt : *cries* waahhhh!!!!

Shu : Imma kill you bloody shark!!!! *start fighting with Lui*

Lui : *fights with Shu*

Free : *opens the door as he enters in* What these two doing? Hey valt I was here to give you this. *gives valtryek*

Valt : 😁😁😀 Thanks Free!!!!!

Shu and Lui : *stops fighting* 😕 Eh?

Free : *pat valt* you left valtryek when we battle... that's why I came here to give you.

Valt : 😰 Ooohhh!!?! Holy crap I forgot we battled today... *turns to Shu, lui* hehehe..... valtryek was found!

Shu, Lui : *sigh in defeat* you, never change....