Omega Valt

AYEE! Prince Valt is here!~

Being the curse of an eternal sorrow, humanity's only hope lies within his decision. After learning the truth about himself, What will he do?

A/n : contains spoilers of next chapter!

People in this world can decide whether they want to keep their wolf ears and tail or not

People in this world can decide whether they want to keep their wolf ears and tail or not. Some people have them on display while some don't. And Valt loves keeping his out, it makes him feel comfortable more.

I've mentioned it that his hair is long in the book, this is what I mean btw-
It's because he isn't allowed to cut his hair so that's why it's long now. Thanks to Zen who prefers this look on Valt more.

That kawaii hairpin was a gift from Shu~

Oh, those on his legs are supposed to be bandages but I messed up them real bad didn't I? :')

Shu : Valt, what's this wound on your cheek? *Reaches for it to take a good look at it*

Valt : *hiss from the pain* ack..!

Shu : Sorry! Does that hurts. C'mere, let's patch you up.

Free : *hugs Valt from behind* Who made my baby cry?

Valt : *looks up at him* No, I deserve it. Maybe if I disappear everything will be fine. The world will be in so much peace *holds the rose, lightly touching it's petals*

Lui : If the world will be in so much peace without you, then you should just live more. That's what I'll do. *Softly taps his finger on his nose lovingly*

Valt : But ow! Ow! Wha- Shuu?

Shu : It's okay, it's okay. *Puts a bandaid on his wound*

Free : I've been meaning to ask, your hair, it's so long *brushes his lips against his long silky hair*

Lui : Yeah, it's good on you *pets his wolf ears*

Valt : purr~ ...?!

Shu : Did you just purr now?

Valt : *looks away shyly* n-nope. I did not.

Lui : *smirks* oh yes, you did. *Pets his wolf ears again*

Valt : purrr~ purrr~

Free : Okay, I'm marrying you princess. We live together and have cute babies likes you.

Valt : Shaddup! No I'm not a princess! And I'm not cute!! *Blushing*

Shu : yes, you're cute.

Valt : No I'm not!

Free : Yes. You're cute, kawaii, adorable, beautiful~

Valt : *flicks his wolf ears downwards while fluffy tail wags, he shyly looks away* N-nope!

Lui : *reaches for his tail that looks so tempting to touch* hm?

Valt : kyaa?!?! *Jolts up from the pleasure, his face turning bright red from embarrassment*

Lui : Oh? *Feels his soft tail in his hands* you like that?~

Valt : Ah~!? Ahh..! Please stahhh~! Purrr purrr~ *accidentally releases his pheromones*

Free, Shu, Lui : *shook* ..! God he is so perfect.

Aiden : Oh, prince Valt there you are. I've been looking for you!

Free : Why?

Lui : To take him to that fucker?

Frui : *intense glare, being overprotective boyfriends they are*

Aiden : Oh no, you got me wrong. I was worried Prince Valt might get lost in the woods, you know he has poor sense of direction and easily get lost.

Valt : *sweat drop* you don't have to say that like that-

Shu : And that's how we met huh.

Valt : No! I was technically running away from the guards! Not the other way around! *Half truth and half lie*

Shu : Whatever you say, prince Valt~

Valt : *blushing* Valt. Just Valt. That's fine!

Shu : Just Valt.

Valt : Nononono! Valt! Only Valt!

Shu : Only Valt.

Valt : Ugh! Shuuu!!!

Shu : *chuckles* I'm just joking, calm down now *leans down and plants a gentle kiss on his head*

Valt : ..... *Processing* .....

Free : Look at you, what a little cutie.

Lui : Our cutie.

Valt : Stop teasing me already! *Puffs up his cheeks and walks away* Hmph!

Aiden : My my.