Why you should never let Lui take care of Valt.

Location : Lui's demon island....

Valt : Lui! Lui! Lui!!!!

Lui, who is currently in his intense training with that machine launching hundreds of random beys : Valt I'm busy here *trying to focus on his practice*

Valt : Can I go swim with those dolphins? Pretty please?! *shows puppy eyes*

Lui : Sure go go. Don't disturb me again *launch his bey and knock out the beys out each*

Valt : Yeah!!! Thank you.  Imma come to you dolphins! *goes out while making happy valt noises*

Lui : Hm? Did he just say dolphins? Wait there's no dolphins here- *realization crashed into his head* WAIT VALT NO!! THEY'RE NOT DOLPHINS!!! *runs after Valt like his life depends on it* THEY'RE SHARKS YOU DUMMY!!!! *catch Valt before he dives into the water and get eaten by those sharks*

Valt : Huh? No they're dolphins! You're the shark.

The demon lui : Dump him into the water.

The angel lui : No don't! He's an innocent bean. You love him.

The normal Lui : *gritting his teeth* Babe they're dangerous and you can't swim in the water its cold as ice.

Valt : *pouts* no it's not dangerous! I have my floater see! I want to swim with those dolphins!

Lui : *trying to be calm* Valty first of all know the difference, they aren't dolphins. They're sharks basically my pets and there's a reason why you shouldn't swim with them.

Valt : *le gasps* how can a shark owns other sharks as pets?

The demon lui : Push.Him.Off.

The angel lui : No!! Patience!! Patience!!

Lui : Because I made them angry the other day so if you're planing on swimming with them, scratch that.

Flashback....

Lui : *see his pet sharks playing* what an useless creatures. Tch.

The sharks : *Splash water on him*

Lui : *shows their food* Look here bi*ches! Want this meat?

The sharks : *stares at their food*

Lui : Welp too bad. How dare you splash water on your owner? Now Starve.

The sharks :

Lui : *Throws the food to his other aggressive pet dragon* Hahahahahahaha *leaves*

The dragon : *eats the food*

The sharks : *angry af. Because it's their food!*

The dragon : *laughs at those angry creatures*

The next day....

Lui : *walks to his private ship* hm? *sees his ship's engine got ruined* THOSE GOOD FOR NOTHING CREATURES!!! *Fumes in angry*

Thus Lui and His pet Sharks are hostile to each other, that they often piss each other off. It was never ending fight.

Back to the present..

Valt : Aw man!! I wanna swim!! *pouts*

Lui : Trust me, you don't wanna. Those creatures are worst than red eye.

-----

Meanwhile Shu, who is currently at raging bulls headquarters : *Sneeze* Huh? I guess someone is thinking about me.

-----

Valt : What?! Really?! Then I gotta help them just like I did for Shu!

Lui : *deadpan face* I will give you beybread if you come inside. See the dark clouds it's gonna rain soon.

Valt : *shivers because he's only wearing swimming trunk* Woah!! So cold!! *snuggles into Lui's super soft scarf*

Lui : *picks him up and goes inside* let's go before you catch a cold.

Valt : Lui what did you do to those sharks? why they're angry at you?

Lui : I did nothing. And forgot those useless creatures.

Valt : *sings the baby shark song* >;3

The demon lui : F*ck off

The angel lui : .......

Lui : 😊💢

Later......

Lui : *fasten the seat belt* there. All done.

Valt : Mhmn!! Mhmn!!?

Lui : please enjoy your ride~ *pulls the lever*

Valt : *shook his head* Mhmph!!!! *tied up into the seat and the rollercoaster ride starts!*

Lui : Have fun, Valty~

-----