Lui's Revenge

Valt : *sleeping on the couch innocently after doing all the dominant master role* Zzz...Zzzz...

Free : *Caressing Valt* Cute.

Shu : *glares at Free* You sure are dangerous.

Free : Oh is that so? *Tilts his head innocently*

Shu : Now don't give me such look.

Lui : *covered in bandages here and there, sat on the opposite couch still refusing to let the pain show on his face coz he is the great Lui shirosagi* One day or two, Free is going to die in my hands.

Free : I'm looking forward to the day *smug grin*

Lui : *eyebrows twitch* Fuck you Hoya!! *Throws the cushion at the blonde*

Free : *dodges it* You do it yourself, coward.

Shu : Stop it you guys!

Free : He started violence first.

Lui : Huh? Me? Then who the frick started all these?

Shu : What's gotten into you two? Both of you guys are like sun and moon now.

Free : I can be the moon

Shu : ..... Free stop kidding-

Lui : He lost the lost few braincells in that damned forest. Time to kick him into the zoo.

Shu : The readers gonna resort, "Time to kick you into the sea", so don't say it.

Free : You breaking the fourth wall?

Shu : Well, someone will patch it up *shrugs*

Lui : Hoya are you even ticklish?

Free : I suppose no.

Lui : Anything you scared of?

Free : Hmm.... *Thinks* Yeah your sleep deprived face *tease*

Shu : Why are you asking all these now, Lui?

Lui : *evil grin* Nothing, love.

Free : Hm?

Shu : Ok...?

24 hours later.......

Free : *tied up to a chair* DAFAQ

Lui : *puts a gag* Aw no love, no cursing in front of those beans reading this *absolutely loving this fucking moment, coz revenge is sweeter than honey*

(Red eye : Yes. Break them)

Shu : Well.... I'm not going to stick my nose into this anymore.

Valt : Wahhh! FREE!!! MY LOVE!!!! *was tied up as well but in a different position*

Lui : Now. *Turns on the machine* Enjoy both of you.

Valt : *feel his feets were tickled by the machine with a soft feather* BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
STAHAHAHAHAHP- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free : *gets ice water dumped in his head* Mhm..!

Lui : Well, everytime you move Even if you tilt your head a little that cold water will be pouring on you. So no sleep for Free de la Hoya. And Valt is extremely ticklish so you have fun babylips.

Shu : *hugging himself, shivering* My boyfriends aren't ordinary..... I should better leave back to America-

Lui : Now, You can't go anywhere, snowflake *pulls Shu close*

Shu : Jesus Christ! Let go of me, Shirosagi!!

Lui : Heh ಠ◡ಠ