Snowball

Shu : So who decided to bring a bunny into the house?! *Slams his hand on the table, bec they will only take care of it for two day-approximately three days and then the burden will rest upon Mommy Shu's shoulders*

Valt : *holding the bunny, almost hugging it softly* Its him. *Points at Free*

Free : Nah I totally just said it will be cute to have another one (the first being Shu himself). And he bought it home *points at Lui*

Lui : What? I'm just obsessed with white bunnies with red eyes. Sorry not sorry. *Shrugs his shoulders*

Shu : Am I not good enough for your highness? *Crosses his arms.*

Lui : *pats Shu's head-the secret trick to lure Shu into giving in* Saranghae.

Shu : *blushes* H-huh don't change the t-topic!!

Lui : Guys Shu said he's fine with having that bunny. Now, let the naming ceremony begin. *Announces proudly*

Valt : let's name him Snowball! He looks like one! Hehe!

Lui : You named the dog with a lame name and now came up with even more lamer name for the rabbit

Valt : It's easy to remember! It's easy to say! What else?!

Shu : I never agreed to have the pet in the house...

After five minutes of arguing about the name, Lui finally gives up.

Lui : Fine. Let's call him Snowball. And That one Snowflake *points at Shu* They should be twins.

Valt : Oh Yeah!

Free : Yeah

Valt : You lack the spirits Free!

Free : Am I? *Tilts his head*

Valt : Of course you are! You agree, Lui?

Lui : I strongly agree. Now where's the spirits, Hoya?

Free : *shoves a weak fist pump into the air only half way though, feeling awkward* Yeah.! ........... *Awkward Free noises* Is it enough?

Valt : Not bad but don't worry. I'll teach you!

Lui : Hahaha gotta change his ethics.

Shu : *Sighs* I swear I'm not going to take care of it!

Valt : Don't worry we will do it properly! Right Lui?

Lui : Yes. We already bought all the essentials needed for a bunny. *Points at all the expensive stuffs piles up neatly*

Shu : *sweatdrop* You literally bought the entire shop?!

Free : We asked the employee to suggest it and she recommended all these.

Shu : *face palms* She made you three fell for it, idiots.

Lui : No, we didn't fall for anything. This is all we gonna need for our bunny.

Shu : WHY THE HELL DID YOU BUY A DOG COLLAR AND LEASH?!

Valt : So we can take the bunny out for a walk!

Shu : Valt no. You can't leash a bunny. That's not a dog.

Free : Alright we can use it for Bluebell. *Pets bluebell (someone asked me about bluebell's breed, it's dramatic husky~)* Good girl.

Bluebell : Woof! *Notices the bunny on her favourite owner's arms* Grrr....

Le mischievous bunny : *sticks out tongue* Heh

Bluebell : WOOF!! WOOF!! WOOF!!