Highschool love pt 2

After the exams results are out... (Currently at Free's bedroom)

Valt : *sulks in depression, wearing a cute Pikachu hoodie* I failed all my exams...

Free : *has been forced to give Valt some company* I know. *Sat straight on his chair*

Valt : Now I only have one way..

Free : And that it? *Leans on his desk, hopefully looking at Valt* *thinks : Study harder now please leave me alone..*

Valt : *throws his fists up, confidently* I'm going to marry a rich man!

Free : *dramatic pause* .... hah?

Valt : Sounds like a plan right?! I'm going to marry Lui! And then I will not have to worry about my future! I can be still eating beybread and play with my valtryek forever! *Proudly laughing about getting rich easily*

Free : *stands up from his chair and walks pass Valt and goes to his bed* I have a date tonight with my bed and we are really going to sleep together.

Valt : Eeehhh?! C'mon aren't you going to set me up with Lui?!?!

Free : Nope why would I?

Valt : Because you're my best friend!!!

Free : Isn't that Shu's title?

Valt : Well well. *Shook Free by his shoulders* Lui has a crush on Shu!! And That automatically makes him my rival!!! I can't go to Shu and say, "Hey Shu! I failed my tests and gonna be homeless, jobless, virgin my entire life! So set me up with Lui who has a crush on you!"

Free : Pfft. If that concerns you that much, you can just study instead.

Valt : Awww mannn! You don't get it Free, now do you?! I can't study for my life!

Free : Is it that hard for you?

Valt : Of course not! There's nothing I can't do. Its just.. a tinnnyyyyyy, littttllleeee bit....tough. Everytime I try to study I'm demotivated! And before I know I'm already on my phone and spend five hours on it without realising!

Free : Just throw away your phone and get studying.

Valt : HAAH?! Are you kidding?! No way! My phone is so much important like Valtryek! I can't throw it away!

Free : Alright, you just need some self control.

Valt : Where can I buy that?

Free : Not funny, Valty. I said I'm on a date, don't disturb me *turns to the other side, hugging the pillow with his face buried on it*

Valt : *pouts* Meanie!!

Free : *doesn't bother him at all*

Valt : *whines* Oohh c'mon Free you're my best friend save me this timeee!!! *Sat on top of Free, trying to wake him up* Help meeeeeeee!!! Freeeeeeee!!!

Free : *rolls off to the side and now Valt is below him, locking the bluenette* Shut up. You're annoying.

Valt : *shook* I'm what?!

Free : *leans down and kiss him roughly, hands traveling under his shirt*

Valt : Mhwaaa?!! *Blushes like a tomato, panting harder* H-hey!

Free : Marry me instead. *Shows his straight ass A's test results* I'm more handsome than Lui.

Valt : *Thought struck like a lightening bolt* *gasps* You.... You're..

Free : Your boyfriend.

Valt : But... But.. I'm in a relationship with Lui...though...

Free : *questioning his life* Seriously?