Shui

So, Yeah as I have mentioned about the Shui Body swap book, I'd appreciate if you readers give me suggestions for the Shui Body Swap AU book. Feel free to drop your thoughts, opinions, ideas, etc. Cuz I'm running low on ideas ;-;

That being said let me give a little info, Shu is a nerd who starts his high school in Beigoma academy along with his extrovert best friend Valt aoi. His whole life completely changed into a mess when he run into the school's bad boy, Lui shirosagi. The one Shu wants to avoid at any cost. Shu Kurenai and Lui Shirosagi are the complete-exact-polar opposite of each other, however, the white tyrant is a player and hangs out a lot of girls, he even mistaken Shu as a girl. While Shu is a loner who prefers 'books' rather than 'people'. Lui bullied him every day without a fail, Shu developed a deep hatred for the white tyrant. "Of course they hate each other" With that in mind, one day both of them were assigned for a science project together.

Unknowingly the next day both of them found out in each other's bodies. The worst thing is, to wake on your enemy's body. Lui's parents were very strict and they often argue over small, small matters. His house is a literal hell. Meanwhile Shu's parents were loving and very supportive. Although Lui's life is rough and thrilling, Shu's life is soft and boring. The difference between them attracted them together.

They agreed to help each other with living their roles, while trying to seek any information about the whole body swap thing.

(Let's leave the rest for the book)

Your part takes places after this :)

Now, the real question is.

How did they swapped bodies.

And

How they're going to switch back.

Pour down your thoughts, Ideas, suggestions and comments.