Shu teasing Lui will never get enough

Lui : *sees Shu coming home after a week, dealing with the raging bulls shit* Hey, long time no see

Shu : You literally saw my face two hours ago, shut up.

Lui : But nothing compares to this beauty to be seen in person.

Valt : Anyway how's the raging bulls doing? Did you finish the works?

Shu : Yeah

Free : What did you do?

Shu : Survive. I survived.

Lui : Okay, quick game, truth or dare?

Shu : *hesitant* What?

Lui : Just play the game

Shu : okay... Truth maybe, I guess?

Lui : Then tell me the truth, how many hours did you sleep in this week?

Shu : uhm ..... Dare

Lui : Go to fucking sleep, you damn workaholic!

Free : Jesus, Shu you should sleep at least eight hours a day.

Valt : Don't we supposed to sleep in night?

Free : Yeah same difference

Valt : Shu, C'mon what did I say about taking a rest when you're there! What about those lullabies I sang for you to sleep go?!?

Shu : I listened to them, I promise

Free : You're supposed to fall asleep. That's the whole point.

Shu : I had too many works, so I didn't have time to.

Lui : Don't give that shit, you aren't going anywhere from now on.

Shu : Hey don't talk to me like that, as if you're any better than me. Who the hell would train like a bull in the middle of a night?

Lui : I only do that when I've a match a night before.

Shu : Still. You have no right to boss me around.

Lui : Yes. I have every damn right in the world to ask you to sleep. You look like shit, did you even see your face?

Shu : What's wrong with my face?

Valt : *pops up a mirror* Your skin looks awfully pale like you're sick

Shu : No, the temperature is too cold

Free : It's normal if you're wondering. *Points at the room temperature scale*

Shu : Whatever, I'm going get a cup of coffee, move out of the way *looks at Lui*

Lui : No.

Shu : You're in the way, Lui

Lui : I know. And that's why I'm standing here.

Shu : *rolls his eyes* Please. My body hurts as hell, stop messing around.

Lui : Exactly. You should rest if your body hurts.

Shu : Why are you torturing me when I just flew all the way back home.

Lui : *looks at Free and Valt* See. All I did was worried about him and asked him to sleep, he's saying I'm torturing him.

Free : Shu have no idea what's a real torture is then.

Valt : Aw Shuu! You have to listen to Lui! He's just worried about you!

Shu : Didn't ask him to. *Pushes away from Lui and walks to the kitchen*

Free : From the sound of it, you definitely deserve a sleep of six months......... Twice a year.