A war between two nations-

Hello! I have two things to say!

First one is, yeah, we get to see how ugly Mr. Mediocre evil looks like. Aka, Zen Aoi!

(Took me 7 hours to finish- I swear my right arm is numb from drawing this guy and his little birdie- okay)

Zen aoi, main antagonist from Blue sparks is here to say hello to his haters XD

That's his precious pet Jay!

Honestly Valt hates that bird I swear- lol

Jay will appear in the book soon! Hopefully!

And Zen's hair is supposed to be jet black but meh, purplish-blue tints suits better too.

Zoey : He will became an oc from now on-

Yuu : Like one of us?

Haru : Dude what's with that prick's glare?!

Zane : I know right.

Asta : Oh? Hey little baby boi~

Everyone : ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ASTA?!?!

Zen : What the fuck did you just call me you little wench?!

Zane : HEY MISTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH!

Zen : Who the hell are you now to order me, the crown prince?

Asta : *pokes his arm* Hey wanna date?

Haru : Seriously that idiot-

Yuu : Oh no.

Zoey : ASTA! HE'S A PSYCHOPATH STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!

Asta : So am I. *Sadistic smirk*

Zen : *looking for the exit to his own world*

The door opens with the bladers coming in from a movie date.

Valt : Aw man I'm tired let's go to bed and cuddle~ *buried his face on Shu's shoulder, who was carrying him on his back (piggyback ride?)*

Shu : Yeah, but don't forget to have dinner before that.

Lui : *pinches Valt's cheek* All you did was sit and eat all of my popcorns and now you're tired?

Valt : Hehehe

Free : *first one to notice the gang* Oh?

Lui : *makes eye contact with Zen* What on the fucking earth he is doing here?!

Valt : Who's that?

Shu : eh? You don't know?

Valt : *shook his head* Nope? Should I know him?

Free : He's Zen from that blue sparks book. Don't tell me you forgot about that prick already.

Valt : Oh? *Tilts his head trying to remember*

Zen : My my. What are you doing Valt?

Valt : *looks down at Shu and hugs him softly* Getting a ride from my Shuu!

Lui : Stay the fuck away, or I'll murder you this instant.

Free : Now that you're actually here, we can have our sweet revenge~ *yandere Free mode on*

Zoey : LISTEN HERE FOLKS! NO KILLING IN THE HOUSE OKAY? *Stood between the bladers and ocs* FIRST OF ALL, THIS GUY HERE IS, IN FACT GONNA BE LIVING WITH US, VERY UNFORTUNATELY.

Lui : Excuse me? No way.

Free : Why is he here anyway?

Shu : That's impossible considering the fact *eyes Zen who looks hostile towards them* see.

Valt : Hii! *Waves his hand and smiles adorably*

Lui : *grabs his hand* Are you an idiot?! Don't speak with that bastard. *Possessive Lui noises*

Zen : Tch. Valt You have ten seconds to come to me, or else.

Free : Else what?

Zen : You will regret it.

Lui : *raises his eyebrow* Oh yeah? Well, I'll honestly regret if I let you live now.

Zoey : Oh gods, this is why I said we can't have Zen with us!! *Yells at me*

Me : Gurl please I spend hours drawing this idiot, I can't let it go to waste. Bear with it!

Zoey : I resign my job!

Me : No you can't.

Zoey : ..... ugh. Oi!

Zen : *ignores*

Zoey : OIII!!!! *Bonks his head* Chop!

Zen : You dare touch my head?! *Glaring, eyes twitching in anger*

Zoey : You didn't listen that's why!

Zen : SHOW SOME DAMN FUCKING RESPECT TO YOUR FUTURE KING!

Lui : Future king, my ass.

Valt : That's cool! He's a prince?!

Shu : Valt, he isn't a good person.

Free : *cups his cheeks* How can you be so ignorant of that asshole? My precious baby. I'll protect you.

Zoey : Whoever you are, but I'm already a queen! So shut up and stop bragging. You're not even one yet!

Zen : What the hell was that? *Grabs her collar, growling at her face*

Zoey : *looks at Lui* I grant you the permission to play with this idiot as much as you want Lui.

Lui : *breaks his knuckles* Sweet.

Zoey : Make sure you don't kill him though.

Lui : Sure.

Valt : Wait!! Lui!! Are going to hurt him?! *Hops off Shu's hold and runs to Lui*

Lui : Obviously *shrugs his shoulders*

Valt : No!! You can't hurt people!

Lui : Exactly. That thing standing there isn't a person. At all. It's a ugliest piece of shit on earth.

Zen : *stomps his way to Lui, with his sword pointing at the white tyrant* I'll slit open your throat!

Lui : *smirks* I dare you.

Okay let's leave them be, now moving to the second thing!

Since this book is about to end with only a few more chapters, I started the second book already. It's called "Moments" check it out if you are interested!

I'm not sure if the notification reach how many of you, so I announced about the new book here!

Let us have another hell of a crazy journey!

Anyone want to see how Aiden looks like?  Lemme know in the comments!

Bye bye!~